Funny story from the Canada pavilion

ccudmore

DIS Veteran
Had a very funny experience at the Canada pavilion recently that I though some of you other Canadians may enjoy.

My DS (11) is a die hard Ottawa Senators fan and cringes any time he sees a Blue Maple Leaf logo. He's usually very quiet and reserved. We were in the Canada pavilion recently and he was shocked at the amount of Blue and White gear for sale. My daughter wanted to go ask some questions of a cast member so I went with her and told my son he could look around. Five minutes later I walked back through the store and noticed that every single piece of Leafs gear in the entire store had been turned around backwards so you couldn't see the logo. Every jersey, every shirt, every hat, every pennant, every deck of playing cards. We walked quietly back out the front door without me saying a word. When we were outside I looked over at him and he had the biggest grin on his face I'd ever seen.

He has a mischievous side apparently when it comes to hockey.

Last edited:
Ummm....errrr....ahhhh. Looks like my boys and I will have to counter with a few clothing flips of our own in a few weeks. There won't be much red and black showing in the place when we're done with it..... :tongue:

This totally put a smile on my face! :D fellow Sens fan here, and I would have been itching to do the same thing if I was there lol! Good job, kid!

Strange. Toronto hasn't had a hockey team for a while. :)

If anything, they should be selling Blue Jays jerseys.

LOL! My son does the same thing at my Mom and Dads house. My son is a Habs fan, and my parents are Bruins fans. My Dad has a mancave dedicated to all things Bruins. My son turns everything around in that place that he can reach. It's too funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter