Funny story about recipe.......

DonnaL

DIS Veteran
Checking email this afternoon I have an email from WDW.......titled " Potato Gratin". Thought to myself "Hmm......that's strange, when we were there in January I don't remember asking for any of the recipes." Upon opening and reading it........I suddenly remembered........it was the recipe for the Potato Gratin at Yachtsman Steakhouse.....which I had asked for last May!!! So, if you ask for a recipe while dining at WDW and think someone forgot .......don't despair......you just might get surprised and receive it months later!!! I can't wait to try it........of course I need to decrease the quantities of ingredients drastically.........since it appears the quantities used would feed about 20 people.

Go plug it into recipezaar.com or allrecipes.com or similar sites - at least one of them will calculate the reductions for you!

Or she could invite a zillion Dis'ers and have a party. Great going on getting that recipe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter