Funny On Ride Photos

¡WDW!girlrox(:

Those who don't believe in magic will never find i
I figured this would be a good thread for sharing your funny photos from rides. Whether before, during, or after.
Post please!
I have one that I will post later.

this is my first time posting an image so I hope it works

This is my friend Andrew, a 23 year old Marine who had never been on a roller coaster before Thunder Mountain. I love his face because he is totally freaking out where everyone else is laughing/smiling.

/Users/cpanagiotakos/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/more/IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2968.jpg

This is my mother. It's my favorite picture of her for all time.

p956318169-4.jpg

Blizzard Beach Family Raft Ride.....

Week1093.jpg

First time on Expedition Everest.....

BeAfraid.jpg

Are you wet ?.......

Drenched.jpg

NOW I am wet!..........

Preparetogetwet.jpg

That Splash Mountain 'Drop' Moment.........

Splashdrop.jpg

And finally - My favourite - the Splash Mountain 'Pose'.....

Officialsplashphoto.jpg

Heh! Heh! Heh!

Milly

I actually enjoy taking pictures of others on rides. Here are a couple of examples (although not from WDW):

scrambler.jpg

533.jpg

Might I ask how you all get some of these shots. For instance the "splash mountain drop" photo or the "Blizzard Beach family raft" or the "mother" photo. Do you have your camera out during the ride and just snap? I would be so afraid that I would "hurt" my camera or worse, that I would drop it if I tried that. And what about getting it wet? Did you use a special camera for these? Or am I just being amazed and you weren't really on the ride (but have a really good zoom or something). I would love to get some shots (or at least try) like these.

You know, I think that most of the on-ride shots are from people who are actually on the rides. I've done those myself. You need to make sure that your camera is secure (e.g. good strap) and have a ziplock bag or other protective covering for your camera. This is coupled with ensuring that you put the camera away before it gets damaged by water or another unhappy event. For example, I was on Kali taking pictures of my family before the first raft drop. I promptly put the camera away before anyone got wet.

Some of the shots are of the photos taken on the rides by Disney. To capture these shots, you need to take a photo without the flash of the tv monitors after you exit the rides.

DSCN0356.jpg

Notice that me and my mother are the only ones with our arms up :D (I'm on the right)

DSCN0475.jpg

My sister pulling a "home alone" (on the bottom right corner) and my cousin (Age 11)'s face is just priceless (She's in middle-back) I'm Back-left.

Do the disney people not get "angry" when you take a shot of the screen. I did this when we were at Dollywood and the employee yelled at me. You know cuz they want you to buy the picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter