funny experiences meeting characters

One simple story comes to mind:

During the MNNSHP in 2006, Pooh and his friends were sometimes choosing a kid or a family to ride his namesake attraction with... Well Pooh comes in the FP line and enters the Hunny Pot car through the exit instead of the normal entrance because his bottom is kinda round to fit through the little doors...

Pooh enters the Hunny Pot, tries to sit down and his bottom is stuck in the top of the seat!:rotfl: As in, he is too big to get his butt all the way down.

Pooh just starts to tip over slowly but surely and is not stuck with his body facing sort of diagonally in the car. :lmao:

This looked really funny. It took so long to get the lodged Pooh out of the car that the ride broke down (as it does when it doesn't move for some amount of time) and had to be restarted!

it's sort of a visual thing but I hope I described it right cuz it was very funny!

Also in the Halloween parade last year Minnie was dancing the craziest and most full of energy I have ever seen probably anyone dance O_O Anthony and I said she must drink Rockstar like everyone else who works at the Magic Kingdom! I thought Minnie only ate cheese on her breaks :p

A very sweet thread that needs to be bumped :goodvibes

Thaks for bringing this to my attention..

Back a few years ago, the first time we went to Animal Kingdom, my DD (then 4) got into the line to see Chip and Dale outside the park.

When it was her turn, she ran up to Dale and gave him a BIG hug and Dale hugged her back.. and hugged her, and hugged her, and she just wouldn't let go.

After about 30 seconds, i went over and told her she had to let go so the other people could hug him too.. man was THAT a mistake.. Both Chip AND Dale started wagging their fingers at me in a manner that was VERY CLEAR ... "Let her have her hug time"..

And while DD kept hugging Dale Chip blocked me from interrupting :)

Once DD had enough.. she blew him a kiss and walked over to me took my hand and said "It's okay daddy, they just wanted some hugs from me!"

Just remembering this has brought happy tears!!!

I don't remember all the details, but we were eating where the characters were Goofy, Chip, Dale, and I think one or two others. One of my friends had one of those carrot-shaped bags of Candy with her and one of the characters stole it and wouldn't give it back for a long time. One of my other friends' hair was braided, the end of which was past her butt, and one of the characters kept playing with her braid. One of the characters put one of my guy friends in imaginary handcuffs and led him out of the restaurant. All sorts of fun stuff like that! :) We had a blast!! I think they spent more time at our table than any of the kids' tables, haha.

I p' off Captain Hook :lmao: When I walked over for a pic with him w/ DD, I went to hold his hand, you know like they do putting their arm across you in front, I was just getting in position and when I touched his hand, it was atually his HOOK :scared1: , he pulled back and my DD said oh no you got him mad! He then put his back to me and crossed his arms :lmao: I will try to find it to post. Leave it to me to get CH mad :rotfl:

We have 6 kiddos so we have lots of stories, but I think one of my favorites isn't from me but a friend.
She was taking pictures with Minnie and Mickey and during the picture they noticed Minnie's bloomers fell down! She was so cute covering her face and shaking her head. And then Mickey was there to help trying to pull her bloomers up!!! A guy in line yelled "get a room Mickey!!!" So funny!!!

Another one is we saw Brier Bear and Rabbit, they were playing with my 7 year old and her hair had some static going. She shocked Brier Bear a couple of times! In the pictures her hair is sticking out all over the place!

When we met Mickey in the judges tent, he pointed to my tattoos on my arm and then covered his eyes, and his 'chaperone' started going on about how he's not allowed tattoos because Minnie would disapprove..... very random but quick thinking!

Also, when we me Baloo and King Louie, King Louie tried to run off with my fiancee!!

Actually I have 2 very funny experiences! :laughing: Both @ the Garden Grill :thumbsup2

So Pluto came around to our table, and of course my mom always wants to take 100 pictures w/ my DB & i with the characters hahaha.. so pluto poses w/ us, and my mom's camera isnt working. shes pressing button, doing all this while constantly saying sorry and laughing, and thn after about 5 minutes of trying figuring out her camera, the battery died and the whole thing shut down. so no picture w/ pluto. so u kno how there is a ledge @ the place? well, pluto starts to pretend to jump off the ledge :rotfl2: maybe its not funny, but it was a HILARIOUS thing to see.

and then this one was an experience with Chip! so im sitting @ the end of the table, and i take a picture w/ him (of course bc chip & dale are my fav characters :) ) so thn, i sit down, and Chip takes a straw wrapper and starts wrapping it around my left ring finger, and bends down on one knee :rotfl: . so yeah i married Chip and thn he started bringing me around to every table, showing them my "ring" and showing them we got married :lmao: totally one of the most hilarious character experiences i will never forget. :joker:

Edit: I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!! hahaha. so my family and i all bought hats @ the world of disney in DTD. mine was a Goofy hat :D ! and so we were @ the Liberty Tree Tavern and Goofy starts taking off my hat!!!!!! so i started like pulling down on it bc i thought he wanted to take it :rotfl: and thn he got it off, and me and him start like tugging at it bc i thought he was playing around!! hahaha.. and thn i found out that he only wanted to sign it :lmao: so im still getting teased about tht to this day that i "beat up Goofy" ahaha and thn Goofy playfully put up his fists hahahaha.. i love those character dinners!!!!!!!! too bad the ones @ LTT are gone, tho :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter