Funny CM Antics!

This is from Disneyland, but same spirit. My friend and I were there a few weeks ago and bought a bunch of things at the big gift shop on Main Street. We found a register to pay at in one of connected shops where they display jewelry and such.

The CM (an older lady from Mexico) kept calling us "my princess" every time she said anything. So us two 40-ish women got called "my preeeencess" about 100 times while the very thorough CM wrapped up my friend's picture frame. She packaged it well enough to withstand an airdrop, not just the 50-foot walk to package check!

It was both annoying and hilarious at the same time.:) We said she must have transferred from the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.

PHXscuba

I have a daughter who worked as one of the cart pushers that sells the light up souveniers. One night she said that a little girl came up to her and just stood there for a couple of minutes staring at her. She then turned around and went back to her parents. A couple of minutes later she was back. After doing this several times, she asked my daughter for her autograph. :cloud9:Of course my daughter was surprised and felt appreciated. I have to say thanks, to visitors to Disney that can make a CMs day too.:hug:

While we were waiting for the Main Street Electrical Parade to start (over T-Day week this year), we had a ball watching this older gentleman who was selling all the light up stuff on one of those carts. He had one of the Mickey swords...you know the one that retracts, and is rainbow colored?
He would wait for people to walk by then he would sling the sword out and poke them with it. He was having a great time, and so was everyone watching him. He freaked a lot of guests out that were just trying to walk by though. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter