• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funny, but appropriate, T-shirt...

DisneyGirl421 said:
I bought a shirt at Disney that read "I'm surrounded by idiots" and had a picture of Scar on the back. :)

I ALMOST bought that one, but then realized it would get me grounded more times than it's worth! HAHA! "Ashlie, you are in such a bad mood today...what does your shirt say??? You're grounded for being so disrespectful." <- What my mom would say if I woke up grouchy with that shirt as a nightshirt on... :rotfl:

I got a shirt at Disney that has tiger on it n it says "You say hyper like it's a bad thing!!!" That is soo me right there n when I saw it I had 2 get it. Lol.

i've got some shirts with cute sayings but i don't think they'll meet any of the ones already posted.....

" i was too cute to be a cheerleader so now i play volleyball!"
" serves.....125 blocks.....242 digs.....378 spikes.....527 beating you in the finals.....priceless!"
" my boyfriend said i had to choose between him or volleyball.........i'm sure going to miss him."

sorry if these sayings are lame.......its all i got. :confused3

My favorite shirt,"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it is hilarious."
I also bought another but cant think of it right now. I bought it at the store at the exit of the Backlot Tour and right at the entrance of Lights!Motors!Actions!

i have one that was bought for me at disney that says: "my castle. my rules." i think i beamed like an idiot for that one.

Princess Ash said:
Sayings.

In WDW...I saw this kid and I told him "NICE SHIRT, I love it! It's hysterical!" Totally freaked the kid out, but I couldn't help but laugh at...

"You looked better on MySpace..."

PRICELESS!

Also at WDW...

"Let me drop everything I'm doing and work on your problems."

"The world does revolve around me!"

Share away! You know they're funny to read...you may even have some!!!

OMG!!!! I saw a kid with that shirt on too, when I was in WDW last week! It was green, right? I saw him in mgm........I wonder if we saw the same kid, haha. I think I freaked out this kid as well.....I went up to him and said, "I love your shirt, it's hilarious!" I had to restrain myself from taking a picture for my friends back home lol.

i remember reading someone saw a person with a shirt that says "how do you keep an idiot happy? answer on back" on the back it said "how do you keep on idiot happy? answer on front" :teeth:

oh and at disney there's this tinkerbell top which says "mood subject to change without notice" and we had to get her the top. In the end we got her the pin instead...

marypops! said:
i remember reading someone saw a person with a shirt that says "how do you keep an idiot happy? answer on back" on the back it said "how do you keep on idiot happy? answer on front"
I have that shirt.

I have a shirt that says "I'm so close to perfect it scares me"

A few that I have:

"Party til your parents come home"
"Brunettes have brains"
"I put the Jam in Jamaica"
"In one ear and out the other"
"Where's the hot tub?"

"I don't make mistakes ... I date them"

"My dog can beat up your dog"
"Shut up and dance!"

Disneymusicgirl said:
OMG!!!! I saw a kid with that shirt on too, when I was in WDW last week! It was green, right? I saw him in mgm........I wonder if we saw the same kid, haha. I think I freaked out this kid as well.....I went up to him and said, "I love your shirt, it's hilarious!" I had to restrain myself from taking a picture for my friends back home lol.

OMG YAH AT MGM!!! WE WERE BOTH THERE AT THE SAME TIME! ALAS FOR AN ALMOST-DIS MEET! Where in MGM did you see him? I was sitting right outside Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

I luv this one I saw at one of the outlet Disney stores in Florida, it said, "I'm with the Beast" and it had Belle on it pointing to the right! lol!

That's pretty funny. I saw a girl with that shirt on once at Six Flags.

"Pale is the new Tan."

I bought one of those, and it has Snow White on the front.

Princess Ash said:
OMG YAH AT MGM!!! WE WERE BOTH THERE AT THE SAME TIME! ALAS FOR AN ALMOST-DIS MEET! Where in MGM did you see him? I was sitting right outside Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

I saw him in line at Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, so on the opposite end of the park, haha. BUT that means we were in MGM the same day!!! :thumbsup2 Unless that kid wore the same shirt all week and went to mgm everyday. ;)

-'Im naturally blonde... please speak slowly' (dont worry i am!)
-'One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor'
-'Your just jelous cause the voices are talking to me'
-'i'm up, i'm dressed, what more do you want?' (my parents nearly got me that)
- 'i'm with grumpy/ im with dopey' (with pics)
- 'if the crown fits'
-'If your prince charming, im single'
-'I think i have MPD (multiple personality disorder) but im in two minds'
-'You can tell happy cyclists by the flies on their teeth'
-'Have you seen my marbles?'

If i think of anymore i will tell you!

This one made my vocal teacher crack up

"Join the dark side. . .we have cookies!"-w/ a picture of darth vadar on the front.

(I swear I don't own this. . .she just told me about it.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter