Funniest/Sweetest/Best Family Poses for Pictures

Those dresses are absolutely outstanding, by the way.

Thank you. :)

Always going against the grain, we did a "knocked out at MK" picture last year. We found a PP photog on main st as we were leaving at about 1am. My son was passed out in the stroller, my daughters hair was falling out, I was a sweaty mess, my wife...well she always looks good. We both put our arms on the strollers and she put her head on my shoulder and we all have a tied, grumpy, pouty look.

Can't wait to take it again this year.

AWESOME! :rotfl2:

My 4y/o DS wanted us to be dinosaurs in AK after he got to ride Dinosaur. This was the result:
548401_10201617498255728_404287088_n.jpg

Our best pictures are unposed - taken when the person being photographed has no idea that it is happening.

I can't find the pic in my files but our last family trip we took a pic outside of Mission Space where we were all bent over looking sick- I have 3 teens so it turned out pretty cool. We also usually get a pic fake drinking tea in front of Teacups topriary...very prim and properish. :thumbsup2

The stories and fun behind the trip always make your pictures better and create your stories. Have a great trip! :goodvibes

My favorites have been some of the ones that the were caught that were not poses - a couple of examples

or when you really get to see my guys personalities

We did a photo session that gave me some of my favorite photos ever

stories behind pictures also make them fun - I hurt my foot and my boys thought I needed to be pushed around - we were in a very dead area of epcot and a photo pass photographer just happened to catch us (I was thoroughly embarrassed!)

I love this thread! What great and creative photos you all have! I love every one of them...keep em coming!:thumbsup2

I love that one with the picture frame! Is it a prop that the pp photographer had?

I love all these ideas! ITA that unposed and spontaneous are best. However I'm hoping that with Memory Maker I can get in a fair number of pics and not just take them. Diminishes the spontaneity a little...

Cannot wait!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Great ideas! Love seeing the pics, I hope more get posted. I'll have to go through mine and see what I have to offer. (Though I'm supposed to be packing!)

I love that one with the picture frame! Is it a prop that the pp photographer had? I love all these ideas! ITA that unposed and spontaneous are best. However I'm hoping that with Memory Maker I can get in a fair number of pics and not just take them. Diminishes the spontaneity a little... Cannot wait!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Yes. The photog had the frame. I noticed it was leaning on a railing off to the side. That was by the Casey Jr hot dogs/rest area.

DH and I had a picture with a frame like that taken with EE in the back ground at AK. It turned out cute. A Photo pass person took it.

I'm glad to know the PhotoPass Photographers have some props! That will be fun! I've heard that they enjoy people/families doing wacky things because they can get bored taking the same picture over and over and over again. I'm also wondering how many (if any) props or costumes to bring with us. My DD (3) wants a princess costume to wear to CRT for lunch, but so far no go on mickey ears for either of them. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I've heard that they enjoy people/families doing wacky things because they can get bored taking the same picture over and over and over again.

This was true for us at Epcot a few years ago. Instead of the big ball, we suggested leaning against the big granite obelisk-things. The pp photographer got excited about the shot and posed us, then said "Hold on a sec, you're going to love this." When we looked at the pic online at home, he got the monorail pulling into the frame. A great shot! (I don't have photo hosting so I can't share.)

Since it's our kids first visit to Disney, I know we are going to get "the shots" (Cinderella's castle, Mickey and Walt, hugging Cinderella, etc.), but I grew up 2 hours from Disney and also want something different from the classics. my current plan is to teach the kids how to jump all together on cue. The 2 yo can't get far off the ground though. :(

This is a favorite of my boys. It was actually re-pinned by Disney on Pinterest!! :goodvibes

88920410-ce3b-44fd-8771-5250316fcae1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My kids will be 13 and 21 when we go back next yr. and I will still make them do this pic. love it:)
I have a picture of my youngest sitting on his sister's shoulders when they were younger, it's the back of them and he is wearing a Mickey Christmas hat looking at the castle during Christmas fireworks.
I have a back picture of them holding hands walking and he is wearing the Mickey hat, and I took a picture of his shadow while he is wearing the hat. They are the best pictures.

A friend of mine had a photo that her husband took of her from behind where she is leaning over the railing at the train station over looking town square and down Main Street with the castle. I totally love that photo (but don't want to post it, as it is not mine)!

Here's one of my favorite's from our first trip. She spent the entire time up on her Daddy's shoulders! While I wish the photo was a better quality, I do love how she is turned around looking at the castle... I didn't know she had done that until I saw the photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter