funniest moments!

Me, ny dd(2), bff, her mom, and mt mom were all in the room, dd is very attached to my mom and she was taking a shower a shower at the time and dd started crying. My bff was trying ti comfort my dd and nothing was working so finally bff decided to tell dd that sisa(what dd calls my mom) was pooping in the shower and would be back out in a minute dd thought this was very comical to this day she will still look at me and tell me that sisa pooped in the shower at Disney World.

Me, ny dd(2), bff, her mom, and mt mom were all in the room, dd is very attached to my mom and she was taking a shower a shower at the time and dd started crying. My bff was trying ti comfort my dd and nothing was working so finally bff decided to tell dd that sisa(what dd calls my mom) was pooping in the shower and would be back out in a minute dd thought this was very comical to this day she will still look at me and tell me that sisa pooped in the shower at Disney World.

Omg! That is too funny!!!

Y'all mind one from the Way-Back machine? This was in the early 70s, probably summer of 1972 but I couldn't say for sure. We were eating lunch in Pinocchio's Village Haus, with the window looking down into It's a Small World. I was sitting at the table looking out the window and I saw the end of Pinocchio's nose out of the corner of my eye. Pinocchio was different in those days and had a very long nose. He had snuck up behind me. I think I must have jumped a foot in the air. My family was hysterical. I was mortified, but 40 years later it's a great memory to look back on.

Back in 2009 when DD was 2 she had some issues saying Stitch and she put a B in place of the ST. While we were waiting in line at animal kingdom she kept saying Lilo and Stitch over and over but it sounded like she was saying, "Lilo's a _itch." People around us were laughing as I continued to correct her. :)

I lost my 5 year old at Magic Kingdom!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several years ago, my extended family dropped in at Magic Kingdom for a day of fun before going on our Disney Cruise. I think we had about 13 people in our group.

We were walking from Toontown towards Fantasyland. Ahead of me, I could see my husband pushing our 3 year old son in the stroller. I could see my sister and her family, my mom and step-father.

I searched each person to find my 5 yr old daughter. None of them had her. I was immediately in a panic. I could not remember the last time I had seen her. I yelled out to those in front of me - WHERE'S MADISON?

They all stopped in their tracks, turned around and looked at me, but no one spoke.

My already soaring panic level went into the stratosphere.

What was their problem? Why weren't they moving to help me find her? Did they not realize how big this place was and how tiny she is? Have they not seen the headlines of child molestors lurking in kid-friendly locales?

I turned around and began stomping back to Toontown. If they did not want to help, it was up to me to find her on my own. She was my responsibility.

I had taken about 3 steps when I heard my sister call my name.

I turned around and with all my strength and passion and fury yelled WHAT?

She looked me right in the eye, pointed her finger at me and said...

You're holding her.

And I was. She was perched right there on my left hip. I had gotten so used to toting her over the whole World that I had forgotten I had her.

It was my worst moment turned into the best.

When I got home, I told my dad the story. He asked if I was embarrassed. I said "no. I was relieved."
I thought this was going to end in someone saying, "Wisconsin!"

My mom and teenage niece got stuck in the Astro orbiter... My niece is 6'11" and 230. Mom is 5'9 and 180...we died laughing as a CM had to assist them out of their rocket ship...he was in tears too. Good thing they were laughing about the situation as well! :rotfl2: it's a great memory that my DD and I will never forget. We held up the ride! :lmao:

My DH will also add that if he were a comedian, he would go to WDW to get material...he says the bathrooms/drinking fountains are a wealth of comedy. He tells of a story of one dad talking to his son at the urinal, saying "stop touching it" lol. He also witnessed a dad with about 8 kids at the water fountain...the dad was monitoring how much time each thirsty sibling got to get a drink...you all know where that went!

6' 11" Niece WOW! That is a tall girl!;)

Back in 2009 when DD was 2 she had some issues saying Stitch and she put a B in place of the ST. While we were waiting in line at animal kingdom she kept saying Lilo and Stitch over and over but it sounded like she was saying, "Lilo's a _itch." People around us were laughing as I continued to correct her. :)

omg, to funny:laughing:

On our 2nd trip, dd was 6. She got to talk to Crush at Turtle Talk and says to him..."I have 17 chickens. Oh, and 1 rooster." Poor Crush....he was perplexed.

Funny story that happened with my family while I was at home. It was my DM, DDad, and 2 Dsis who were staying at AKL-Jambo house. I did not think to tell them when I booked the vacation for them that there were 2 AKL's. My family wasn't listening to the announcement on the bus and got off at the first bus stop which was Kidani. They spent about 45 minutes to an hour looking for their room around the hotel and could not figure out why their room number was not one of the rooms. Nevermind that they thought the hotel looked slightly different and the elevators weren't in the places they were before...:rotfl:They finally decided to ask a CM who then told them it happens all them time and brought them back to Jambo house on a golf cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter