Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in Epcot at night and it was raining pretty hard. As we walked around the World Showcase, we stopped off in Mexico. As we entered the Pavillion, my cousin said "Wow!, It's not raining in here!" :rotfl:
As many of you know....the inside of the Mexican Pavillion is made up to look like an outdoors marketplace. She thought we were actually outside! :rotfl2:

pampam said:
kneemeister, it's interesting that you find the "F" word so funny. If I had heard what you heard, I'd be posting it under "Have you ever had a shock".

What i thought was funny was the reactions of the people around both situations. My reaction to both was infact Shock, but alas I found that thread after I had already posted here, in hindsight, yes that is were it goes.

Im not a person that goes around using it if thats what your thinkin' :confused3 I normally find it offensive and have been know to turn off comeidans that use it more than a couple times in there stand up routines.
When I said we said "What the... " I meant that we just said the first too words without even the begining of the F word as the little girl did.

Again Im sorry for offending anyone. :guilty:

This came from my mom from our trip a few weeks ago.

My mom was walking around MK with DH & I. DH wanted to go on CoP and Mom just wanted to relax. We left her sitting under TTA. So we are done w/ CoP, go scoop up Mom and decided to take a spin on TTA to decide what to do next. As we are riding we get to the part that says "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow". My mom says, dead serious, "My God, they have been paging that guy since you guys went on CoP."

I seriously almost fell off TTA laughing.

I'm guilty of the be quiet thing. Since my DD4 gets to go to disney about once a week with her cast member grandparents, she thinks she owns the place. When my boyfriend and I get to take her on the weekends, she whines about what she wants to do and what she doesn't want to do. She's very specific that the first thing we do is tea cups, then philharmagic, and on and on...and she knows the parks like the back of her hand, so you can't steer in one direction and tell her you're going somewhere else. So, it's a constant, quit whining and just be happy you're so spoiled.

kneemeister said:
What i thought was funny was the reactions of the people around both situations. My reaction to both was infact Shock, but alas I found that thread after I had already posted here, in hindsight, yes that is were it goes.

Im not a person that goes around using it if thats what your thinkin' :confused3 I normally find it offensive and have been know to turn off comeidans that use it more than a couple times in there stand up routines.
When I said we said "What the... " I meant that we just said the first too words without even the begining of the F word as the little girl did.

I thought it was pretty funny, and I laughed out loud at that one. I guess because I have been in that situation. My 4 year old (aka "the parrot) has, on occasion, said something inappropriate (probably picked up from her dad when driving :p ). And, of course, we reinforce to her what is and what is not appropriate for her to say.

I found the humor in the situation, not in the actual use of the word.

chesirechik -- that is too funny! It sounds like something my mom would have said!

kneemeister said:

I don't think you need to apologize for posting it here. Just because one would think that is funny, does not mean that they think it a correct thing to say. It was the situation that the poster thought was funny, not the word.
Sorry, just my .02
Now back to the funny comments............ :cool1:

chesirechik said:
This came from my mom from our trip a few weeks ago.

My mom was walking around MK with DH & I. DH wanted to go on CoP and Mom just wanted to relax. We left her sitting under TTA. So we are done w/ CoP, go scoop up Mom and decided to take a spin on TTA to decide what to do next. As we are riding we get to the part that says "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow". My mom says, dead serious, "My God, they have been paging that guy since you guys went on CoP."

I seriously almost fell off TTA laughing.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's the funniest one I've heard yet, and there've been some funny ones!

savs said:
I don't think you need to apologize for posting it here. Just because one would think that is funny, does not mean that they think it a correct thing to say. It was the situation that the poster thought was funny, not the word.
Sorry, just my .02
Now back to the funny comments............ :cool1:

I agree....the situation I would find funny and I have 2 kids. Don't apologize.

kaytieeldr said:
I know it sounds funny, but I can also often smell rain approaching, a few minutes in advance. It's especially easy during the summer, so I'd think Florida's heat would make it possible year-round. I can smell snow once in a while, too - again, just a few minutes before it starts.
Me too. I can't smell snow, but I can smell rain before it actually starts. So I was confused as to why this was funny. ;) I thought it was the fact that storm clouds were obviously rolling in, but this guy was predicting rain based on his sense of smell, as if he were a wizard or something. :wizard:

When we took our first trip to DW almost 9 years ago, I think. My oldest daughter had just turned 4. Pocahontas had just come out and was my dd favorite movie. So we did the Pocahontas Breakfast at the Wilderness Lodge. (One of the best meals I ever had at DW.) So the John Smith Character was walking around talking to people and was very irratting. He was not being friendly and really seemed like he'd rather be somewhere else. He walked over to my dd and patted her rather roughly on the head and asked where she was from. When she said Virginia, he replied that he'd been to Virginia before and that we had very nice Buffalo here. Then he turned and left. My husband and I laughed and still look for the Buffalo everytime we visit the Jamestown Settlement with the kids.

Oh gosh! The things I'd heard.

Here one, this was during our last trip couple of weeks ago, we were watching the MGM parade, DH was video T, and everybody was quiet and waving you know, but OMG there was a Lady Hispanic ( she was talking in Spanish and English too) and extremely LOUD, she was right behind me.
Every time a character walked or went by, she was "ohhhh sooooo cuteeee"" loud!! Then the star wars car come by and she was " ohhhh he is so HOT" LOL! then Bear from bear and the big blue house went by and she said " ohhhhh mira (look) sooo pretty, POOH BEAR :earseek: and his friends" OMG LOL. A little kids looked at her and said, "that is not pooh" is Bear! LOL!! :rotfl: She said "I know Pooh BEAR".
Then the Power Ranges, she said again LOUD " ayyyy "the ninja turtles" :rotfl2: I couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.
She also said that "Chicken Little" was "the chicken from chicken run".

The other day we were watching the tape, and guess what?... Her loud and obnoxious comments are loud and clear on my tape.

I've got one.... heard it tonight.

"So, with these tickets, I can go into all of the parks for 4 days, and they are open 24 hours, right?"

eeyore0062 said:
I've got one.... heard it tonight.

"So, with these tickets, I can go into all of the parks for 4 days, and they are open 24 hours, right?"

ohhhh but I like that idea! :sunny:

This is not a funny comment, but something funny we saw. It may not translate well but I will give it a try. About 7 years ago we went on a trip to WDW and decided to go to the "Wild Bill" show that was on 192 in Kissimmee. As we were walking in we saw a family ahead of us ... there were a lot of them, about 10 or 12 or so. You could hear them bickering and arguing all the way in to the entrance. They were scowling and making faces and looking and acting disgusted with each other. It seememd like they were nearing the end of their vacation together and they were pretty sick of each other.

One family member (it looked like it could have been the mom or grandmother of the group) asked if she could take a picture of all of them. Well as if on cue, they all quickly turned to face her, huddled close together, put their arms around each other and flashed dazzling pearly white smiles. They held it for about 3 seconds until the camera flashed ... and then they immediately turned around, spread out and started grumbling again. It was just so funny to see ... my DD and I started laughing and my DH kept asking what was so funny. For the last 7 years we immitate them all the time. I guess we have all been there ~ tired and crabby, but always ready for a photo opportunity! :)

Before our trip to WDW last fall my mom told my DD7 that her friend's daughter Kristen is working at the MK as either Chip or Dale. She encouraged my DD to ask to try to find her.

Well when we arrived at WDW my DD7 kept bugging me to ask if it was Kristen in the Chip or Dale costume. I refused to ask, but after the constant bugging during our first 3 days I finally asked the CM working the Chip line near Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride if it might be Kristen playing the character. The CM very politely answered that she never heard of anyone "playing" Chip ... that was Chip and that is all there was to it. Now I understand that is the correct response for the CM to have made ... but as my DD7 walked away she said to me, "That lady must be crazy, she thinks that Chip is real!"

In 1998 we were at a character breakfast in MGM with Aladdin and friends. When Aladdin came to our table my DD6 was so excited because she was very into the whole Aladdin scene - She asks "Aladdin, where are you from?" He replied very quickly "Texas". My daughter sat there with a stunned look on her face and questioned "But I thought you were from somewhere in Arabia?"

My mother was near rolling on the floor :rotfl2:

kkaisu said:
In 1998 we were at a character breakfast in MGM with Aladdin and friends. When Aladdin came to our table my DD6 was so excited because she was very into the whole Aladdin scene - She asks "Aladdin, where are you from?" He replied very quickly "Texas". My daughter sat there with a stunned look on her face and questioned "But I thought you were from somewhere in Arabia?"

My mother was near rolling on the floor :rotfl2:

OPPS, obviously that Aladdin must have been misplaced when he was born, since he was supposed to be from Agraba. :rotfl: :rotfl:

This didn't happen at Disney but in our bathroom at home. My DD (2 at the time) walked in the bathroom on DH. She had never seen him before. She came running to me with jubilation. Saying, "Mommy, Daddy has a tail like tigger." That was 4 years ago. She now thinks our dog has two tails.

spedtchr said:
This didn't happen at Disney but in our bathroom at home. My DD (2 at the time) walked in the bathroom on DH. She had never seen him before. She came running to me with jubilation. Saying, "Mommy, Daddy has a tail like tigger." That was 4 years ago. She now thinks our dog has two tails.

OMG!!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter