Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
the funniest thing I've SEEN is a recent thread here titled All Star MUSICAL Suites.:rotfl2:

cute!

On the plane ride down one time a little boy was a few rows in front of us and the whole flight the mom kept stressing the point to be good because we are going to Disney to see Mickey Mouse.
When we landed and started to taxi to the airport, the little boy started to cry. His mom asked him what was wrong, he said he couldn't see Mickey Mouse anywhere.
With a chuckle of group up around us, his mom had to start explaining that they take a car to get to Disney World next to see Mickey Mouse.

On our first trip with my kids way back in 1993 we spent the whole week telling our DS then only 7 and DD only 6 at the time that lots of what they were seeing were only robotics, like in Haunted Mansion, etc.. We wanted them to enjoy things as much as us. Of course we only intervened when they seem scared or asked, don't want to ruin everything.

Well one evening toward the end of our trip we were having dinner at Tony's and DS wanted to know if the parsley on his plate was real! Way too cute.

Yesterday (Monday), we were riding on a bus from the MK to DTD so we could walk back to our Room at SSR. As we rode past the LBV golf course, anther passenger started talking about how "that was the golf course he played while on our honeymoon".

I don't know about you folk, but, golf is the last thing I was thinking of on my honeymoon!

We still get a kick out of that one.

OK... This one is hard to admit. It didn't happen at WDW but it happened while getting ready to caravan our Grand Gathering party to WDW. (I can't believe I'm posting this).

In a Griswold moment... my DH and my brother packed the roof of our car very well, but very high....... and the car was STILL in the garage! They had to unpack it, drive the car out and start over!

We still are screaming with laughter over that one! :rotfl2:

THAT is hilarious! And I could see my dh doing that, too. :rotfl2:

My DH & I were so giddy on our honeymoon that we'd often act silly- not obnoxious- but have fun with random questions. I asked him: "Do you think the turkey leg would be as popular if the claw was still attached?" & He goes: "TO THE LEG?!?! NO!" I can only imagine what the people around us were thinking..:lovestruc
I might buy it especially IF the claw was attached!! Probably nice and crunchy.;)

I'm a turkey leg lover though, so I'm biased.

The funniest thing I have ever heard that actually landed me (and half the line) hysterical in tears came from a little boy in the Dinosaur queue. We were in the big room where the big Dinosaur skeleton is, the boy was maybe 5 or 6ish and was facinated by it. The dad was pointing things out to the kid saying, "look at his teeth how big they are, and those are his ribs, etc" Then the boy pipes up LOUDLY and says, "And look at that bone between his legs! That must be his willy and look how big IT is!":lmao:

There was no use in trying to contol my laughter...it just couldn't be done. And the poor dad was beet red, mortified, but laughing too.
Some of my other favorites, that I've acutually heard more than once:

"No, we went to Epcot today, we're going to Disney World tomorrow?"

"...yes, we'll go and ride the Shrek ride next..."

Me: "We're going to Disney World"
Random other person: "Oh, I went there years ago...we loved the Hulk coaster."

Generally speaking it always gets me when people mesh the two parks together.

The funniest thing I have ever heard that actually landed me (and half the line) hysterical in tears came from a little boy in the Dinosaur queue. We were in the big room where the big Dinosaur skeleton is, the boy was maybe 5 or 6ish and was facinated by it. The dad was pointing things out to the kid saying, "look at his teeth how big they are, and those are his ribs, etc" Then the boy pipes up LOUDLY and says, "And look at that bone between his legs! That must be his willy and look how big IT is!":lmao:

OMG!!! That alone was worth the price of admission!!!!! :rotfl2:

OMG!!! That alone was worth the price of admission!!!!! :rotfl2:

Oh it definately was!
It's like a Mastercard commercial:
Gas to drive to Disney: $400
Admission: $79
You son pointing out the Dinosaur's big willy for all the guests: Priceless

To this day when we walk through that section of the line, we still laugh and have to acknowledge the Dino's 'willy' in our best-worst British accent.:rotfl:

I can totally see about merging DW and US together (duh!), but I have to admit when I was a kid, we all called Magic Kingdom "Disney World". Then when EPCOT was built, it was Disney World and EPCOT. Probably not until MGM was built did we finally start refering to MK as actually "The Magic Kingdom"

On our trip with the IL's, FIL wanted to eat at the Moroccan restaurant, Marrakesh. So, we stop and MIL is talking to the hostess about all she knows about Morocco is Grace Kelly.

I stood there thinking what in the world is she talking about and then it dawned on me. MIL is thinking Monaco not Morocco. The hostess was nice in correcting her error and pointing out that Morocco was chosen to be in the World Showcase because it was the first country to recognize the newly created United States.

I like to have conversations with young children especially in line or in the bus. I remember talking to a 6-7 year old boy from London and I asked him where he was from and he tells me London. I asked him if he drove or flew from London and he says "We flew." Then I asked why they didn't drive. He says in a beautiful English accent "because we have lots of money!"

These both happened once we got back from our last trip, and they're both from my mom (of course :laughing:):

Mom: "Mickey and Minnie's houses.. weren't they in Universal?"

Mom on Disney's Photopass: "Didn't they take a picture of us on that Shrek ride?"

Last week in Epcot - EMH, as we walked across the France/UK bridge a couple of minutes before Illuminations:

A young, obvously frustrated young Mom rushes onto the bridge with her husband and two kids close behind.

She looked around her and said "I give up, there are people everywhere!"

Huh?

OK... This one is hard to admit. It didn't happen at WDW but it happened while getting ready to caravan our Grand Gathering party to WDW. (I can't believe I'm posting this).

In a Griswold moment... my DH and my brother packed the roof of our car very well, but very high....... and the car was STILL in the garage! They had to unpack it, drive the car out and start over!

We still are screaming with laughter over that one! :rotfl2:

We did the same thing on our last trip. Well, not really me...I'm not allowed near the "packing area" due to the fact that I am not a certified, neat, organized, efficient, or any other word that indicates good, packer! :rolleyes1
Don't think I haven't passed some grief along for our upcoming trip!:rotfl2:

Last week in Epcot - EMH, as we walked across the France/UK bridge a couple of minutes before Illuminations:

A young, obvously frustrated young Mom rushes onto the bridge with her husband and two kids close behind.

She looked around her and said "I give up, there are people everywhere!"

Huh?

:laughing: I say the same thing: "Nobody Works, Nobody's Kids go to school!":confused3 This is on a regualr weekday, when kids are suppose to be at school, and parents at work.:confused: "Ther ARE No Slow times!":headache:

While eating breakfast at WC, an english couple and their young son ( 5 or 6 years old ) sat at the table next to us.He was full of energy, telling his folks to hurry up and eat or they would miss it ( had not figured out what yet ). Their breakfast comes and inhales a stack of pancakes a side of bacon a bisquit off his mom's plate a glass of juice and a glass of milk.Between every bite he says, Hurry up or we will miss it!!.
We head out to the Bus stop for the bus to AK.They come out 2 minutes later, their son running the whole way...cmon cmon or we will miss it!!.We all board the bus and this kid just cant sit still, bouncing around like my overly endowed Aunt Betty riding on a buckboard on a cobblestone street!!:yay: :yay:
So we get to Ak, get off the bus and start walking for the gate.Then the son says "Father Im Bored"!! and without missing a beat the father in this wonderful proper British accent says " Son, if your bored at Disney you may as well committ suicide":cool1: .I about fell into a bush I was laughing so hard.:rotfl2:

I can't find the original thread, but I laughed so hard when I would read it that I thought I'd begin again.... after all, just got back from a week with extended family I heard a LOT just from my group! Of course there was the usual referring to MK as Disney World, but my fave from this trip was my MIL, as we were riding Living with the Land, she said, "I remember when this was at Disney World, in Futureland." What????? :rotfl2:

The original thread is alive and well in our Theme Parks Community sub-forum, and I've merged your thread into it. Have fun! :goodvibes

1) Outside Disney Hollywood Studios boarding the boat to go to the Boardwalk one woman says to another woman while pointing at Tower of Terror "we should stay at that hotel next time." She was serious.

2) At Disneyland this past Saturday in the locker area on Main Street. One woman is trying to open her locker by sliding her locker receipt into the machine (instead of typing the combination number onto the screen of said machine.) When the machine would not accept the receipt, her companion said, "you're trying to put it into the wrong slot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter