Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new bride and I were on our honeymoon at WDW. We were at MK, and DW had very fond memories of the Tiki Room as a kid, and insisted we go. I thought we had better uses of our time, but we went, and I sat through it, and afterwards started to make fun of it.

As a youngster, one year we went into the Tiki Room (fully believing it to be one of the lamer attractions, this was before the Iago rehad, mind you), just because there was no line, and we wanted to get out of the sun for a few minutes. Every year after that, we had a tradition of going in at least once, just because it was so lame. One time, the CM working the line told us we could go in (us, and the four other people standing there), and said, "Gee, sometimes it's really hard to judge exactly where I have to cut off the line and make people wait for the next show!"

I was in WDW this past Saturday and I heard some real gems! :laughing:

-While waiting for the Nemo musical to begin, a guy behind us was on his cell phone talking excitedly about his amazing day thus far. "I went on the Everest ride," he exclaimed. "It's a train and you go into the Andes mountains." :teeth:

-On the way to Mission: Space, a woman strode ahead of her group pointing to Ellen's Energy Adventure and telling them, "Let's go on Dinosaur!" :confused:

- At Soarin' an older gentleman went to the FastPass line and came back obviously put out. He started to go in the Standby line, and stopped short when he saw the wait time was 75 minutes. Upon turning to the FastPass machines and seeing the sign *All FastPass tickets have been issued for the day* he stormed off yelling, "I'm being gypped!" :confused3

- There is nothing so fun or funny as riding a favorite ride with first-timers. On Test Track, one of the guys riding up front was telling his friends how strange the ride was, and it really wasn't all that fun. Once we got out on the high-speed loops though, he'd changed his tune and was whooping and hollering. He caught sight of the speed counter as we were accelerating toward it and this is what we heard: "80! 80! 80!....... Dammit!" :lmao: After we'd slowed down he also said "That was so cool! Way better than the corrosive chamber!" :laughing:

We were at Typhoon Lagoon last week and I was waiting for my family to come down one of the face-first water slides. A dad and his pre-teen daughter walk by and he says "Boy, I didn't think we were going to get wet on that did you?" To which she replies "No". I'm pretty sure they heard me burst out laughing as they passed me. I mean, you're walking around a waterpark in bathing suits what did you think was going to happen??? :lmao:

We were at Typhoon Lagoon last week and I was waiting for my family to come down one of the face-first water slides. A dad and his pre-teen daughter walk by and he says "Boy, I didn't think we were going to get wet on that did you?" To which she replies "No". I'm pretty sure they heard me burst out laughing as they passed me. I mean, you're walking around a waterpark in bathing suits what did you think was going to happen??? :lmao:

:lmao: People never cease to amaze me!

Ok, this didn't happen at Disney, but if that bothers you, just pretend it was at the Biergarten. :drinking1

I was at Oktoberfest with several acquaintances, and we were listening to a polka band. They were basically three 70-year old men in liederhosen playing accordions and tubas and the like. They did a song that sounded fairly traditional ("Roll Out the Barrel" or some such), and then all of a sudden went into "Living la Vida Loca."

Thinking that to be a really strange song for a polka band to play, and more than a little bit out of left field, I said, "wow. That's a non-sequitur, don't you think?" The girl beside me agreed, but the girl sitting across from me looked at me like I was a complete moron and said, "um...NO. It's actually Latino!"

I can only hope that she blamed the beer for the fact that the other girl and I laughed ourselves stupid for the next five minutes. Never mind that neither of us drank any of it.

I have a cute little story...

I was in WDW this past October and stayed at the WL. I took the boat over to MK one afternoon for MNSSHP. As we were getting off of the boat ahead of us was a family comprised of mom, dad, and three little girls probably about 7, 5, and 2. All three little ones were dressed as tinkerbell and dad was wearing some very basic pirate gear. Dad was pushing the little one in a stroller and asked the oldest one to please hold open the little gait you have to go thru as you exit the boat. She ran up to the gate and loudly responded "Aye aye Captain Daddy Hook!" Her dad was surprised by here creative response!

I have a cute little story...

I was in WDW this past October and stayed at the WL. I took the boat over to MK one afternoon for MNSSHP. As we were getting off of the boat ahead of us was a family comprised of mom, dad, and three little girls probably about 7, 5, and 2. All three little ones were dressed as tinkerbell and dad was wearing some very basic pirate gear. Dad was pushing the little one in a stroller and asked the oldest one to please hold open the little gait you have to go thru as you exit the boat. She ran up to the gate and loudly responded "Aye aye Captain Daddy Hook!" Her dad was surprised by here creative response!

Awww...that's a sweet story :) Kids come up with some of the cutest things like that...

Well I have two and they both involve the same movie :P

1. We were in Philharmagic and when the little mermaid section comes on and Flounder swims towards you, the little girl sitting beside me (who was about 3 so its forgiveable I suppose;) ) Yells out "NEMO!!!!!!"

2. I'm sure I'm not the only one to hear something funny in turtle talk but this little girl asked the best question; "Why do turtles have necks?" :rotfl2: The Audience laughed for ages and Crushe's face was this - :eek:

2. I'm sure I'm not the only one to hear something funny in turtle talk but this little girl asked the best question; "Why do turtles have necks?" :rotfl2: The Audience laughed for ages and Crushe's face was this - :eek:

Oh my god!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too, too funny. I can just picture Crush's reaction.

I posted this on the "pick a pearl" thread but it's funny so I'll post it here too...

I'll never forget watching a couple each pick a pearl in Japan at Epcot while I was waiting for mine to be set...she picked a nice sized creamy pearl and he ended up with a little tiny pearl...the girl at the counter looks at him and says "oh you got a itty-bitty one!" His wife (or gf) looked at her and said "yeah he hears that a lot!"

I posted this on the "pick a pearl" thread but it's funny so I'll post it here too...

I'll never forget watching a couple each pick a pearl in Japan at Epcot while I was waiting for mine to be set...she picked a nice sized creamy pearl and he ended up with a little tiny pearl...the girl at the counter looks at him and says "oh you got a itty-bitty one!" His wife (or gf) looked at her and said "yeah he hears that a lot!"

:lmao:

:lmao:

We just loaded into the vehicle in Dinosaur and the guy in front of me turned around and said to everyone "when we get back to the Cretaceous period look around for my sunglasses last time I was there they fell off my head. They are black Ray-bans"

He said it so seriously it was hilarious!!!!

I find it all to amazing when people go to the parks not understanding what is available.

Standing in the line for Indiana Jones...i see 3 women studying a map of the parks and doing some talking about what they wanted to see. Etc
And then one of the women says "so what is this we are waiting for"...another woman "soem kind of ride" another woman "no i think it is a show"....2nd woman "how could you have a show of Indiana Jones"
Finally i turn around and tell them it is definitley a show!

Same women, same line, couple minutes later still studying map........"isnt there soemthing were you can just go tot he front of this line" another woman "no that is at Universal" 2nd woman "no it is here but its alot more money"

After much consideration(really truly not wanting to give away any secretsthe more Fps the better for me) i turn and tell them about FASTPASS!

Well I have two and they both involve the same movie :P

1. We were in Philharmagic and when the little mermaid section comes on and Flounder swims towards you, the little girl sitting beside me (who was about 3 so its forgiveable I suppose;) ) Yells out "NEMO!!!!!!"

I thought maybe you were behind us when we went to Philharmagic. DH had his hands out for the 3-d effects, and when Ariel swam up, I smacked his hands and told him to put them down.;)

I thought maybe you were behind us when we went to Philharmagic. DH had his hands out for the 3-d effects, and when Ariel swam up, I smacked his hands and told him to put them down.;)

Now why didn't I think of that! :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
im cryin so mcuh right now!...from laughter of course
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter