Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple was just coming off the monorail exit ramp at TTC. The husband was looking around and says to his wife "You mean this isn't EPCOT? Where the (heck) are we?"

Clearly they hadn't done much homework.

Years ago that happened to me. Somehow we ended up at TTC instead of MK and were very confused. :rolleyes1

I completely forgot about this, but last summer, we were staying at the Beach Club. We got back from EMH at the MK really late one night, around 1:30AM. This nice couple was on the bus with us and we had been talking on the ride back. We all got in the lobby, and my mom and the woman of the other couple went into the bathroom. My dad and I sat in chairs, and the other man pulled out his room key and was just looking at it. Finally, he said, "I cannot remember my room number for the life of me." By this time, the ladies had come back from the bathroom. His wife couldn't remember the room number either, so they went up to the front desk to ask. We stuck around for some reason. The lady at the front desk said "I'm sorry sir, but you're not registered as a guest here." :scared1: I give the guy credit for not getting upset or losing his temper. He just looked at the lady and said "Well, then how did I get this room key?" Finally, after a few minutes of back and forth, the wife says.....

Are you ready for this?

"Oh my God. Honey! We're staying at the Dolphin!"

on a trip last year, I was a with a friend who had never been on Honey I Shrunk The Audience at Epcot. So we got in line and along with the other 4 people watched that terrible Kodak pre-show.

Well, in our best Ron Burgundy impressions we traded off saying 'Rich' and 'Compelling' during the movie. We were laughing and amusing ourselves, and like I said there werent many other people in the room with us and we were off on the side. Well after one of the segments, I say 'Rich' and my friend is about to say 'compelling' but this young guy had come over behind us and he said

'Teenage Cynicism is so refreshing'

We both laughed.

I guess he told us... we say this all the time now.

I completely forgot about this, but last summer, we were staying at the Beach Club. We got back from EMH at the MK really late one night, around 1:30AM. This nice couple was on the bus with us and we had been talking on the ride back. We all got in the lobby, and my mom and the woman of the other couple went into the bathroom. My dad and I sat in chairs, and the other man pulled out his room key and was just looking at it. Finally, he said, "I cannot remember my room number for the life of me." By this time, the ladies had come back from the bathroom. His wife couldn't remember the room number either, so they went up to the front desk to ask. We stuck around for some reason. The lady at the front desk said "I'm sorry sir, but you're not registered as a guest here." :scared1: I give the guy credit for not getting upset or losing his temper. He just looked at the lady and said "Well, then how did I get this room key?" Finally, after a few minutes of back and forth, the wife says.....

Are you ready for this?

Hahahahahaha
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My dad and I sat in chairs, and the other man pulled out his room key and was just looking at it. Finally, he said, "I cannot remember my room number for the life of me." By this time, the ladies had come back from the bathroom. His wife couldn't remember the room number either, so they went up to the front desk to ask. We stuck around for some reason. The lady at the front desk said "I'm sorry sir, but you're not registered as a guest here." :scared1: I give the guy credit for not getting upset or losing his temper. He just looked at the lady and said "Well, then how did I get this room key?" Finally, after a few minutes of back and forth, the wife says.....

Are you ready for this?

:rotfl:

You'd think the picture of the Dolphin on the room key would have been a giveaway. They must have been sleep-deprived (and no it wasn't me, but it could have been).

Reading all of these funny comments unfortunately reminded me of one of my own moments. My family was visiting the AKL, and we were watching the animals from one of the watching observatory areas. There was a gentlemen wearing what looked to me like a cast-member type outfit, playing a didgeridoo(sp?) (some Australian instrument) that sounded like animal noises, so I go up to the poor guy, and ask "Oh do the animals enjoy it when you play for them?" He looked at me quite confused, and told me he was just practicing for fun. I felt pretty stupid, and quickly left the area. :headache:

This wasn't IN WDW, but it was ABOUT WDW. We were standing in line to see Santa Claus this holiday season while we overheard the people behind us ranting about their recent trip to WDW and how if you didn't stay at one of their resorts, you couldn't eat at any of the nice restaurants.

This wasn't IN WDW, but it was ABOUT WDW. We were standing in line to see Santa Claus this holiday season while we overheard the people behind us ranting about their recent trip to WDW and how if you didn't stay at one of their resorts, you couldn't eat at any of the nice restaurants.

This is just disturbing. WHY do people spend so much money on a vacation and not do any research??? I mean, even if you do stay offsite the tickets alone are going to run you close to $1000 for a family. And actually since I am sure they didn't buy them ahead of time, they probably spent well over that. It's just crazy.

December 19 in Epcot we had gone to see Living with the Seas. We were in the manitee area and this man walked up, looked in and said, "Look honey! These are real manitees! Not like the fish and dolphins over there."

I just looked at him with the most puzzled look on my face and walked away. I wanted to say, "Yeah, they pull those others around on a string. Talk about some great puppets!"

It's mean to say, but that is music to my ears. That means more availability for us!

This is just disturbing. WHY do people spend so much money on a vacation and not do any research??? I mean, even if you do stay offsite the tickets alone are going to run you close to $1000 for a family. And actually since I am sure they didn't buy them ahead of time, they probably spent well over that. It's just crazy.

You know, if someone asks me for info on WDW, I'll more than happily give as much (or as little) info as they want. But if people don't want the info, well... I guess I'll be able to dine when and where I want thanks to my ADRs and go on rides with minimal waits thanks to planning and/or EMH... because there are still people around who won't take a few minutes to educate themselves. And ya know what? I'm ok with that. :goodvibes

Holy smokes! so this is what happens when you're computer locks up and you click the submit button a few times!
One down and two more to edit! :blush:

arrrghh... missed this one on the next page. sigh, hopefully no more will turn up.... :blush:

You know, if someone asks me for info on WDW, I'll more than happily give as much (or as little) info as they want. But if people don't want the info, well... I guess I'll be able to dine when and where I want thanks to my ADRs and go on rides with minimal waits thanks to planning and/or EMH... because there are still people around who won't take a few minutes to educate themselves. And ya know what? I'm ok with that. :goodvibes

ITA, but have to say

:lmao:

The server is multiplying posts like rabbits now :rotfl2:

pkondz, it isn't your fault. The past few days I have seen and somehow posted many duplicate posts myself. Yours is the first quadruple one I have seen. The DIS server must think you are special: :magnify: pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter