Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I love this thread!! I have been holding out telling this, cause it was ME that said it, and it's embarrassing, but oh so funny after it happened:

We were in the store at the AKL, and of course, the 5 year old has to go around the store touching every toy in the place. If your not familiar with the store there, in front part are very expensive African art. She goes to touch a hand carved Giraffe, and I say "No, No Honey we don't touch that. That's an Adult Toy". As soon as I said I knew what I said, looked up quickly to the other adults around me laughing at what I said. I said "Ooooh, that came out wrong!" lolol I 'm laughing right now still at what a weirdo I must have sounded like.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I can certainly see myself saying something like that... luckily, I haven't... but thanks for the laugh! Today's been stressful, I needed it! :thumbsup2

Ha ha - bumping this thread as it's too good to miss! I found it the other day and am only on page 40 or so...gotta long way to go ...but am laughing all the way!:laughing:

I'm really goofing off today reading this thread - now I'm all the way up to page 60 (and it's still 2005...) It HAS made me feel better about something though...

I am about to make a confession...one I may never live down if my friends hear about it...

When I first moved here and heard about the Osbourne Family Lights, I couldn't understand why Disney of all places would name lights after Ozzie Osborne's Family....:confused3

I haven't finished reading this thread yet... sometimes I am laughing so hard I have to stop for a while.....

My family (DH, DD8 and DD5) were at BB with my DSis and my nephew, age 4. He was not having the best of days.. He was a little grumpy :mad: to say the least. He was not interested in having any fun or participating with the rest of us. :dance3: His mother was getting more and more frustrated by the moment. While we were standing in line to ride the ski lift up the mountain, she had finally had it with his attitude.... She said, I am sick and tired of all this complaining and your ugly attitude.... At age 4 he looked up at her and said, Well, I am sick and tired of listening to you!. We all just looked at each other and busted out laughing.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

After having lunch, everyone's attitudes improved and the rest of the day was bunches of fun....:cool1:

While I am sure someone on this thread posted something similar, I'll share one that made me laugh from our last trip to WDW this past May. On Small World, a youngster of about 9 or 10 was acting like a shutter bug with his digital camera, trying to get as many shots as possible. On several occasions during the ride he stood up to get a better angle. At one point his father told he to sit down because, being on the outside, he might fall in. The boy then gave classic line #1: "Don't worry Dad because the water is just make believe like everything else in Disney." To which the father, who was on the opposite side, responded to by dipping his hand into the water and flicking some at his son. Upon getting sprayed, the boy then responded with classic line #2 (the one that had the entire "crew" cracking up): "Wow! That actually felt like real water! How much did Disney spend to make fake water wet!" :rotfl:

Luckily for me, I just happened to be taping the ride for my DD (4yrs). We've watched this portion of the video so many times since our May trip that my DS (7yrs) nows the entire conversation by heart. :happytv:

And here is a photo of Potato Girl herself :)

176648755.jpg

My husband is one of those who, when he sees something funny, has to snap a picture (surreptitiously, of course). We have the most BIZARRE vacation photos you've ever seen, but they always make us laugh :)
Cheers!
Heather W

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, you posted this back earlier in 2006 - but I just found this thread a few days ago. Wow, a story WITH PHOTOS!!

I'd LOVE to see your vacation photos, I bet they are a hoot!:rotfl:

While I am sure someone on this thread posted something similar, I'll share one that made me laugh from our last trip to WDW this past May. On Small World, a youngster of about 9 or 10 was acting like a shutter bug with his digital camera, trying to get as many shots as possible. On several occasions during the ride he stood up to get a better angle. At one point his father told he to sit down because, being on the outside, he might fall in. The boy then gave classic line #1: "Don't worry Dad because the water is just make believe like everything else in Disney." To which the father, who was on the opposite side, responded to by dipping his hand into the water and flicking some at his son. Upon getting sprayed, the boy then responded with classic line #2 (the one that had the entire "crew" cracking up): "Wow! That actually felt like real water! How much did Disney spend to make fake water wet!" :rotfl:

Luckily for me, I just happened to be taping the ride for my DD (4yrs). We've watched this portion of the video so many times since our May trip that my DS (7yrs) nows the entire conversation by heart. :happytv:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's HILARIOUS!! I'd love to see that video!!

Years ago in the MK there was a family with a little one about 3yoa. He was whining and pulling on his mom who was trying to communicate with other adults in the group and his pulling and whining was interrupting her. After she had heard enough and been pulled on enough she in all of the frustration she could muster announced " I'll take him.... I'll squeeze him till his b@lls pop" We have laughed and used this saying for years and years. He, if still living must be about 30 yoa now.

We were in WDW in April. We were in MK and this older couple was walking behind us down Main Street USA. The women said to her husband "So this is Downtown Disney right?" and her husband answered by saying "Yup this is it!" :laughing:

A while ago before they had the Magical Express I went to WDW with my mom, my brother, and my nephew. Instread of renting a car we just took a taxi type thing. It wasnt really a taxi but it was just someone driving us to our hotel, I dont know what to call it lol. But anyway at the end of our trip it came to pick us up at CSR. The driver was a foreign man with long-ish hair and a beard. We were walking towards the car and my nephew yells: "LOOK AUNTIE! ITS THE WOLF MAN!!":rotfl:

At Epcot leaving the park after Illuminations, behind a family with kids and the kids literally take off running away. Mom says "You didn't ask permission." We wondered at what point it occurred to her how to find the kids in the crowd????

This is a GREAT thread....

Here's mine...we can never tell my 5 yr old daughter anything in advance.....she will drive us crazy asking questions about it, so we usually save our announcements for special events the day or so before...

Our first Disney Vacation....we decided at the last minute to drive to WDW.....we are in the car FOR 12 HOURS and we are now 15 minutes from Orlando and I finally ask her "Honey, do you know where we are going?.....We are going to Disney World!"....and she says "OOOHHHH, that's just like the Disney Store ONLY better"

She had no idea how much better it would be.

DS5 and I were in Epcot without Dad, so DS had to go with me to the ladies bathroom. He didn't have to go and didn't want to go in the stall with me. As we walked into the crowded bathroom he ran over to the feminine product machine against the wall. It had a big glass display so you could see what you were buying. He spread both arms up and out, pressed his nose to the glass, and said (very loud)... "Go ahead mom, I'll just wait here by the CANDY MACHINE." He couldn't understand why everyone started laughing. :rotfl:

This one cracks me up every time I think of it:

Last October we (myself, my mother, my sister and my 13 yo twin nephews) were at Rainforest Cafe in AK. While we were waiting the boys had wandered around the gift shop and one of them saw a stuffed toy of a monkey that he liked. Well we get seated shortly after and are looking at the menu. You know how noisy it is in there right?
Well my mom asked "What are you going to order?"
and my nephew, not having heard her, said "I want the stuffed Monkey."
my mom starts flipping through the menu and says, "Stuffed Monkey? I don't see any stuffed monkey on here..."!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not at WDW but at DL last month. We were in line at a snack bar and the woman in front of us asked, "If I get the large drink and large popcorn, do I get free refills all day?" :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: It's no coincidence that "mouse" and "money" start with the same letters.

This one cracks me up every time I think of it:

Last October we (myself, my mother, my sister and my 13 yo twin nephews) were at Rainforest Cafe in AK. While we were waiting the boys had wandered around the gift shop and one of them saw a stuffed toy of a monkey that he liked. Well we get seated shortly after and are looking at the menu. You know how noisy it is in there right?
Well my mom asked "What are you going to order?"
and my nephew, not having heard her, said "I want the stuffed Monkey."
my mom starts flipping through the menu and says, "Stuffed Monkey? I don't see any stuffed monkey on here..."!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :thumbsup2

popcorn::

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier in this thread. We were at MK during our trip last month and we entered the line for BTMR in front of these two guys who were handed one of those red cards that help calculate the wait time. One of the guys says "This must be one of those platinum fastpasses. cool." He then shrugs and slips the lanyard over his head. Me and my dad just couldn't keep from laughing. I wish I could have seen his reaction when he actually had to give it back. :rotfl:

"This must be one of those platinum fastpasses. cool." He then shrugs and slips the lanyard over his head. Me and my dad just couldn't keep from laughing. I wish I could have seen his reaction when he actually had to give it back. :rotfl:

Oh no, must have been quite the let down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter