Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how some people don't know what ToT is. We were on a bus going past MGM, and a woman behind us said "Wow, look at that nice hotel. Maybe we should stay there sometime," pointing at ToT. The other woman with her agreed with her and said "Yes, Disney just keeps on building more hotels." Oh my.

I haven't heard it, but I'm constantly worried someone will be confused by the Soarin' queue entrance. Since it says 'Next Departure' instead of 'Standby Line' then the queue time people might go away, come back in an hour, an expect to walk on, see the sign hasn't changed, just increased, thinking they missed the 'show' and repeat the cycle.
I don't think it will happen, but it seems quite logical!

Another one that my dd overheard:
While getting ready to board Soarin', when the guy (who does Kronk) comes on the screen the people in front of dd said "Hey, isn't that the waiter we saw at the restaurant?"
:confused3
Man, I didn't know he needed the work. LOL

most of the best quotes are usually mothers yelling at children. I just find it entertaining because I don't have kids yet.

For anyone who is going the last week of October..... If you happen to run into this family you may hear some good ones coming out of my mouth or DD12's mouth :rotfl2:

OMG, I just found this thread. I'm tempted to read all 65 pages of it right now. Too funny. :rotfl:

It was my dd first trip. She was 2 in 1996 and we were staying at the Disney Institute. We arrived late and Nicole become obsessed with one of the lighted fountains in one of the lakes. We get here inside and asleep and on the next morning on the way to mk, Nicole looks at the fountain and say bye bye disney, I love you. :love:

Now she's 11 and disney is still her favorite place.

Hi, All!

Just a word of gratitude to all of you who sent in your comments to this thread! I've been coming back every day when I get a chance at work, and they have had me laughing at my desk and have made the day go so much better!

Going down in late January - and cannot wait. This time I'll have my ears open for gems like these. Thanks again! :earboy2:

A father obviously clueless about Disney was taking pictures of the kids with the villians. He asked his daughter to go stand with that witch and her husband. It was Maleficent and Captain Hook. Maleficent looked at him and said "He is not my husband." My husband and I were dying laughing at her expression. The dad then asked the mom while walking away why she was so rude.

I was walking by what I assume is a suite at the Poly, not sure never been in one but there was a couple ladies walking by and looked into the room and said
"oh look, those rooms in that building have kitchens!"

It was funny and I was thinking,

you can have one too for 2000 a night!!

A few years ago we went to Epcot with some friends...we were in the Energy Universe Ellen Degeneres ....the large cars that enter from the right and move all the way down to the left....one way in one way out thing. Well she fell asleep (as you know the ride is long) and when it was time to get off the ride she was impatient and hopped over the none opening side....did not quiet get herself over it and we heard a huge BOOM! The platform shook...I turn around and there she is spread eagle flat out on her backside laughing....as was every one else!

Another funny.....waiting in line for a ride, an English family had 2 whiney kids. The mother turned to the son and said I am tired of your mouth, would you please just shut it!

Another trip with close friends, I was taking pictures with disposable cameras like crazy for my Disney album and when I was getting a bottle of water my best friend thought it would be funny to have our husbands put on the hats and hug the characters...but she did not tell me so when I developed the film imagine my surprise!

This weekend we were waiting in oine in Innoventions for the Disney Visa meet and greet. After about 10 minutes in line, the two women behind me asked "What is this line waiting for?" *Thinks to self* Hello, you've been standing here for ten minutes and you don't know what you are wiaitng for?

People next to us on the monorail were trying to figure out MK, where things were located without a map, my DH overheard them and helped them out....they asked him how he could navigate without a map and I said he knows where the rides are by what food stand is the closest to it!

Overheard while standing near on the "bridge" between FW and WS at Epcot, while exiting the park mid-afternoon, staring straight at Spaceship Earth, with the big "Epcot" sign on it: "Ok, now we need to get on the monorail and go to Epcot"

On the ME bus on the way back to the airport a father was explaining to his little girl that they were flying that day from Florida to Ohio. The little girl says, "We're in Florida?" How cute. She'd probably been in Florida for a week!

Also on the same bus when a little boy was boarding carrying a large backpack he said, "Could this be any heavier?" Such a funny comment from such a little guy.

My grandfather,grandmother,mom dad and sister went to WDW for our first time in May. My dad and I went on ToT twice. The second time my grandmother decided to go with us. Directly after th mini-movie she says (more like screamsso everyone can hear her) " Wow Meghan! That wasn't scary at all. I might even think about going on it again. So where do we get out?? As soon as our elevator starts rising (slowly) everyone had to plug there ears. That was the loudest girly scream i had ever heard!!!! :rotfl: We wont let her forget that one!!!! :rolleyes1

tinkerbellchick52 said:
My grandfather,grandmother,mom dad and sister went to WDW for our first time in May. My dad and I went on ToT twice. The second time my grandmother decided to go with us. Directly after th mini-movie she says (more like screamsso everyone can hear her) " Wow Meghan! That wasn't scary at all. I might even think about going on it again. So where do we get out?? As soon as our elevator starts rising (slowly) everyone had to plug there ears. That was the loudest girly scream i had ever heard!!!! :rotfl: We wont let her forget that one!!!! :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Working at the MK Autoplaza.. A man drove through, leaned out of his window, looked desperatly at me and with a thick accident proclaimed:
"Aye, I'm from Scotland and I'm lost!"

I'm sure you would have had to have been there to find that as funny as I do, but it was really funny.

MyGoofy26 said:
Same day again (that was an eventful day!) We were riding Haunted Mansion and we get to the beginning of the ballroom part when the doom buggies move sideways so they're all side by side. Well my cousin's husband decided, I guess, that he wanted to try and scare me so he reached over to grab me but it was dark and he couldn't tell what he was reaching for then yells, loud enough for anybody within a few doom buggies on either side to hear, "oh my god! did I just grab your chest!?" I started cracking up, "no, that was my arm." He had a true look of horror on his face at the thought that he had just felt up his wife's cousin at Disney World, LOL! I can't imagine what people who overheard that thought.
:rotfl2:
oh
my
goodness
Thereare literally tears streaming down my face. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter