• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funnel Cake in Disneyland? Update 2/5/2013

Disneyland funnel cake has always been my favorite treat! Every trip, I head straight for Frontier Land for one. But during our last visit, they had replaced the funnel cake with a cookie trio. Needless to say, Im bummed. I wish I could be more useful, but I guess Im actually joining in on your question. Is there any funnel cake left in the park?!

If not, you may want to substitute with the strawberry/brownie kabob at Paradise Garden Grill (DCA)

Stage door cafe next to the Golden Horseshoe has funnel cakes with three toppings. :)

Thanks for your help! My daughter is there now and was super excited to have one. But the stage door cafe had changed their menu and no longer had them..

I will tell her to try Downtown Disney.

Ask at Guest Relations. Maybe they can tell you where to find them?

The last time I got one a couple of years ago was at the Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country.

I was there three weeks ago, and checked Stage Door & Hungry Bear. Maybe its a seasonal or experimental switch up?

I was there three weeks ago, and checked Stage Door & Hungry Bear. Maybe its a seasonal or experimental switch up?

There's something weird about the sign at StageDoor, I bet it was there and you just didn't see it. We were there in early January, waiting for DHs order, and I commented that they didn't have them anymore, but I saw people with them, so I was thinking maybe it was a 'secret menu item' kinda thing. He laughed at me because they were totally on the menu, I just hadn't seen them. They're only on the middle menu board, or something weird like that.

There's something weird about the sign at StageDoor, I bet it was there and you just didn't see it. We were there in early January, waiting for DHs order, and I commented that they didn't have them anymore, but I saw people with them, so I was thinking maybe it was a 'secret menu item' kinda thing. He laughed at me because they were totally on the menu, I just hadn't seen them. They're only on the middle menu board, or something weird like that.

You are probably right, they also serve mozzarella sticks there which is not advertised on the menu.

I was there Sunday. CM at Stage Door Cafe said they removed them and funnel cake is now only available at downtown disney. She said they would get them again in peak season. Mozzarella sticks are on the menu now.

I was there Sunday. CM at Stage Door Cafe said they removed them and funnel cake is now only available at downtown disney. She said they would get them again in peak season. Mozzarella sticks are on the menu now.

I was there a couple days ago and did not notice the funnel cakes either. They had some golden cristo nuggets, which had powdered sugar.

Possibly. But I did ask the girls at the register specifically for funnel cake. This would have been on 1/9/13. Disney take note; We want funnel cake!

I was there tonight, and they do not have funnel cake anymore at Stagedoor cafe. They do sell it from a cart in front of the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. They have funnel cakes and crepes there.

Instead of funnel cake they have crunchin' can can cookies, which are mini brownies and assorted cookies with choice of chocolate fudge or caramel dipping sauce.

Tom just sent me a picture showing funnel cakes on the door menu at Stage Door Cafe today. When we were there last Saturday, the menu said cookies. Now it says funnel cake, so I guess they just had the cookies during the Limited Time Magic Golden Horseshoe Revue Tribute, which ended yesterday.

Tom just sent me a picture showing funnel cakes on the door menu at Stage Door Cafe today. When we were there last Saturday, the menu said cookies. Now it says funnel cake, so I guess they just had the cookies during the Limited Time Magic Golden Horseshoe Revue Tribute, which ended yesterday.

I'm glad to hear this! My kids love them some funnel cake! (And who am I kidding--I love it, too. :)) I wasn't excited about having to go to DD to buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter