Funie Steed Road developments...

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Can anyone tell me what housing developments are along Funie Steed Road, ie, at the lights for Formosa Gardens Shopping Centre ?? Does the road "empty out" somewhere at the other end?

And....

What developments are along the Old Lake Wilson Road?? Do you usually take a right to go towards Maingate, or a left and hit the Sherbeth/Entry Point Road?? And does this road empty out somewhere at the other end too?

Am I asking too much??:teeth:

Saturday- night- on- a- long- weekend- with- no- fabulous- plans gets me asking obscure questions, I know, and got me thinkin' :scratchin Always a dangerous thing!!!:teeth:

TIA!!

:sunny:

Just answered some of my own questions....
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa/map.htm

But I know there are more developments in those 2 areas that aren't on the map. Anyone have any other resources, or first hand knowledge?

Oh, and where is the new road through there?? Indian Creek area?

Again, thanks!

Thanks Jan:)

Will there be an entrance from any of the developments onto the 429/Western Beltway?

It sure would be a quick trip up into the Blizzard Beach area if there were...:scratchin

I am not 100% sure but doubt it somehow as the 429 rises in parts.There will be an access road from the champions gate area but that will probably be it .I am going over at the end of the month so will make a point of seeing how this is all progressing

I live in the area so I will try to answer as many questions that I can;
Back off Funie Steed there are a few developements: Sunset Ridge, Emerald Isle and Lyndfields to name a few.
Down Old Lake Wilson (545) turn onto Sand Hill and there is Indian Ridge and Indian Ridge Oaks, Windsor Palms (I think that's the name) Indian Creek and a few others. This will eventually run into Formosa Gardens crossing Funie Steed (basically a big circle)
If I am going anywhere but Blizzard Beach or AK I go out OLW and turn right, depending on traffic (if it's heavy) I might turn down Griffin Road and make a left at the end (takes you right into WDW) or just go up to the WDW exit and hop on.
If I am going to AK or BB I go Sand Hill to Formosa Gardens to 192 to Sherberth Road
As far as I know there won't be access to Western Way from any of those developments.
HTH

When we stay at Windsor Hills (just off OLW, south of Westgate), we turn right to World Drive for everything but AK/BB, and left to Sherbeth for those two. Traffic usually isn't an issue, because we are either going earlier in the morning (before the parks open, when traffic hasn't built up) or in the late afternoon/early evening (after a break at the villa.)

I should probably consider the Sand Hill route to Entry pt./Sherbeth for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter