Funeral/Mortuary Science Majors on CP?

vickalamode

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone who does the CP is majoring in some sort of Funeral program...my major is Funeral Home Management at Mount Ida College and while I REALLY want to do the CP eventually, my major is really obscure and they don't offer it specifically, so I was wondering if anyone in a similar major has done the CP and what they did to compromise with your classes

I would say the classes taken would be part of the General Education Requirements. Each school is different and I don't know what you have left.

Here's a tip: you can get credit for going but it might not count towards your major ie take the place of other class requirements. I was too far along to have any Disney CP classes transfer so I just took 12 hours of online credit at my school, which counted towards me graduating and I remained a full-time student for insurance purposes.

I am going to apply for the Spring 08 CP and I will need to take 12 credits while I'm there to be able to graduate on-time in May. How hard was it to take those classes while working?
These will be my core classes so they are all 300 and 400 level courses, would I be crazy to attempt it? Thanks for any input you may have!

^I didn't work as hard as I should have and got B's in all of the classes. It's a bit difficult b/c hey, you're in Orlando and work at WDW but if you have self-discipline, you can make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter