Fun with the podcast transcripts

kahblue

Mouseketeer
As I listen and watch the podcasts, I often put up the transcripts to follow a long if I miss what someone said or whatever. I have been laughing at some of the things that are transcribed that are not what the podcasters actually said! Here's a couple that cracked me up:

1. All-Star Sports review: (time - .11) Pete says "All-Star Sports Resort {snore}. It transcibed as " All-Star Sports prisons. :rotfl2:

2. Most where Pete ends with "Stay out of the damn lakes" transcribes as "Stay out of the damn democrats".

So many hilarious ones out there! What made you laugh?

As I listen and watch the podcasts, I often put up the transcripts to follow a long if I miss what someone said or whatever. I have been laughing at some of the things that are transcribed that are not what the podcasters actually said! Here's a couple that cracked me up:

1. All-Star Sports review: (time - .11) Pete says "All-Star Sports Resort {snore}. It transcibed as " All-Star Sports prisons. :rotfl2:

2. Most where Pete ends with "Stay out of the damn lakes" transcribes as "Stay out of the damn democrats".

So many hilarious ones out there! What made you laugh?

Lol ok the stay out of the damn lakes one really had me laughing out loud. How do you do transcripts? I would be interested in that

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter