1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Fun Question of the week #3

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by SpaceMtnFan, Jul 20, 2009.

1. SpaceMtnFan

SpaceMtnFan My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will

Ok Dis Gang here is the fun question of the week. What kind of Music do you listen to when you want to relax after A hard day's work?. I listen to Jazz and New Age Music on my MP4 Player. I love Listen to Yanni and Accoustic Music from the Windham Hill Label. I have over 1,000 songs on my MP4:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. corky441

corky441 I've got Venice in my soul

I don't get a chance to listen very often, but when I do I usually just put on DIS-radio. The park music always takes me back to happy times and I can just sit back and relax. :goodvibes

Most of the music on my ipod is workout music - so needless to say, not for relaxing :laughing:

4. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

After a hard day I'd rather read and fill my mind with someone else's thoughts rather than my own.

5. exwdwcm

exwdwcm wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling

i actually turn it to the classicial station on the way home from work if i need to de-compress. That, or some of the movie scores I have on my ipod- like braveheart, Gladiator etc.

6. MerMom60_94

MerMom60_94 DIS Veteran

I listen to the radio on the way home from work. I am a big channel scanner (especially now that I have the radio control on my steering wheel) but oftentimes settle on a classic rock station. I think that mainly has to do with the ride home d.j. though. He plays some decent music that doesn't get constant airplay and he isn't too annoying.

Once I get home I either go to the gym and listen to work out music or go for a run and listen to head banger music to try and up my adrenaline and set a decent pace.

7. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I love to listen to Disney music. I bought a five CD set of music from all the movies and have downloaded my favorites of those with some park music onto a Disney playlist I listen to all the time. I also have a mellow playlist of country music that I listen to almost as much that relaxes me.

8. AnneR

AnneR DIS Veteran

I like to listen to a local radio station on the ride home. The music is soft rock but I listen for the afternoon DJ. He has an odd ball sense of humor so he is very fun to listen to.

9. pal-mickey

pal-mickey DIS Veteran

I listen to Disney podcasts on my way to and from work. When I run out of new ones, I listen to the music on my ipod. That could be anything from the Beatles to Miley Cyrus to Disney music.

10. kbelle8995

kbelle8995 DIS Veteran

I listen to a little bit of everything.:dance3:
    Rock, pop, country, musicals, soundtracks. Yes I do have quite a bit of Disney music on my ipod.
    I've been collecting Disney music since I was a kid

11. tinkbutt

tinkbutt DIS Veteran

I listen to a variety of music whatever strikes me that day...... anything but country! to those who like country its not horrible.... just not my thing!

12. jpeka65844

jpeka65844 DIS Veteran

I listen to a little bit of everything EXCEPT rap. But mostly it's showtunes and Disney park music.

13. Willow1213

Willow1213 DIS Veteran

When I really need to relax I put on my favorite John Mayer playlist. It helps me decompress. I also have a Disney playlist when I need a smile.

14. WLfan

WLfan I'm so tired of waiting for this thing to change t

I'm a big U2 fan and I love my 80s/90s alternative stuff. I have to admit I've been listening to a lot of Jackson 5 lately.

I also downloaded the music from the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge. That always takes me right back to WDW. :wizard: