• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fun loving Pirate would love to travel to DisneyWorld this year :-)

xxpiratestevexx

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm steve from England, and I would love to travel to DisneyWorld this year :-)

I'm thinking of travelling to DisneyWorld this November/December 2013 by myself, I've been told the christmas parades are awesome plus it'll be my birthday on the 12th so it would be amazing to celebrate it at DisneyWorld :-)

I've been a few times with my dad in the past and I really want to go again this year, my dad is unable to make it and I've been let down by my friend, I was just wondering if I do go ahead and book a holiday to DisneyWorld would anyone be interested in meeting up and going round the parks and checking downtown Disney out at night with me ??

Thanks for reading my post,

Steve :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter