Fun in the Sun ID ?

StarPM

Mouseketeer
Just got our FITS passes today. The vouchers state that we need to show photo ID..Not a problem for DH and I, but DD(age 11) does not have photo id. Her school doesn't issue them. Any ideas?

All state govenments issue ID cards. These can be obtained at the local Driver's License place for a nominal fee ($2 in Kansas). Hope that helps.

Jerry:earsboy:

Hello, Just used these the past two weeks. Fabulous deal! Hubby and I had to show ID to convert the passes initially but my 4 year old did not. No problem at all....I was worried about using these initially and posted to that effect about a month ago. We had no trouble at all and were able to use everywhere we went. Just had to convert the voucher we got the first time we went into the park. We did it at the international gateway entrance for EPCOT with no trouble.....These were a great deal...We used the breakfast voucher for crystal palace and after we told our waitress we were using them she said they also included a smoothie (pineapple orange or blue rasberry..yum)

Ok, but DD is an adult as far as the passes are concerned. I didn't even think of the state id..thanks

We just used these in June with my niece 13 and nephew 7. She is a "adult" by Disney ticket standards but did not have to show any ID. It was our experience that only the actual adults--dh and myself ever had to show an ID for anything. Never the kids and my old was 16 then but well over 6 ft tall and looks like he is over 18, but they never asked him for an ID and he doesnt have a drivers license yet.

Thank you all....that's one less thing I have to do...now, only 999 more to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter