Fun Disney Trip 2011

TyTyandMickey

Earning My Ears
Hi, welcome to the Fun Disney Trip 2011! We had a family trip to Walt Disney World! We were there for 5 days. We drove to Disney and it took 14 hours to get there. It took about 2 hours to get to Indianapolis to Kentucky.
And it took about 2 hours to get to Tennessee.
Then it took about 2 hours to get to Georgia.
And took about 5 hours to get to Florida.

Here are links to each episode:
Day 1 - Just scroll down

Day 2
Day 3

When we were about 15 or 20 miles away from Disney. We had Crackle Barrel! And guess what we found, a map of Indiana in a Crackle Barrel in Florida!

IMG_1486.jpg

Here is a video of the Disney Word sign!

This time we are staying at the Boardwalk!

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Now it’s off to Epcot! First we went to Club Cool.

IMG_1521.jpg

Then we are off to The Seas!

IMG_1527.jpg

Lastly we went to play in the water at emanation!

IMG_1529.jpg

Now the we heard that our rest of our family are hear! Hear is my family!

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

Now it’s lunch time!! Off to Ohana! My sister and my Cousin having fun!
IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

And also me.

IMG_1577.jpg

Dad and uncle and me loving the food.

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Cousin loving to music.

Now it’s time to go to Magic Kingdom!

IMG_1599.jpg

By the way, it’s my cousin’s first time in Disney world! And here she is looking at the castle!

IMG_1586.jpg

And riding It’s a small world!

IMG_1618.jpg

End of day one!

Great picks :).

We are heading down from Indiana in September! I'm happy to see that it did not take you the entire 19 hours as predicted to me on map quest. We are about 40 minutes south of Indy.

Thanks, TyTyandMickey! You can see the second Indiana Lincoln Highway pretty clearly on that map. :cool2:

I love the look on your cousin's face as she experiences "It's a Small World." :goodvibes

I'm happy to see that it did not take you the entire 19 hours as predicted to me on map quest.

Google Maps wants us to believe it takes 18 hours from South Bend to Orlando; never has, for us, at least not in terms of road time (we deliberately take two days going down and tend to dawdle a lot coming back). My theory is that when calculating the time they expect us to be law-abiding citizens; even if you just go with the flow of traffic like my hubby you're going to shave time off that. If you travel a bit faster than traffic, like some of us :rolleyes1 , you'll cut it even more. ;)

Great pics, glad you guys had a good time. We drive from Northern Kentucky and with potty breaks and one stop to eat outside of the car it takes us about 14.5 to 15 hours each way.

When we woke up we looked out the window and saw smoke and we heard that it was a hotel fire glad no body was heart.

IMG_1629.jpg

Today we are going to Hollywood studios! And me and my sis are ready!

IMG_1633.jpg

And the family.

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

When we got there, my mom decided that she is going to audition for American idol!
IMG_1664.jpg

And she made it but she lost but that’s ok.
IMG_1652.jpg

Tower Of Terror is next! And look who’s having fun!

IMG_1732.jpg

Here is the picture of me in the awesome Tower Of Terror!

IMG_1735.jpg

Remember the girl I was talking about and it was her first time in WDW. Well she loves Beauty And The Beast and she is going to the Beauty And The Beast show and she looks so happy in this picture it just wants me to cry.

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Now it’s time for Toy story Maida action!
Look at my family enjoying the fun.

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Look at my beautiful sis and her baby Minnie at Toy Story Maina!

IMG_1742.jpg

Last to finish the day, we saved the best for last and it’s Rock And Roller Costar baby!

IMG_1753.jpg

And it’s my Aunt’s first time on Rock and Roller Costar and looks like she loves the G-Force!

IMG_1756.jpg

We had a great day at Holy Wood Studios! Goodnight!

End of day two!

Welcome to day 3.:):) Day 3 is the weirdest day ever in our vecation because I am with my dad and my mom forgot her camra and so we had to sleal some of my aunt's photos. So it's just weird.

Here is a photo of Avabelle riding the bus for her first time!:goodvibes

DisneyDay3a.jpg

So exciting!! Good job:thumbsup2

So me and my dad hed off to Space Mounten to ride. We had to wait for about 10 or 15 minutes. Crazy huh. And we got Fasspasses so we rode it 2 times! Now it's girls time.

Great pic of Avabelle.

DisneyDay3g-1.jpg

All they went to is Rapunzil!!

DisneyDay3d.jpg

DisneyDay3c.jpg

And also rode some rides. ;)

Now it's time for epcot for lunch. So we rode the Moterale ( sorry if I misspelled all the words) to epcot. And whent to Japan to eat at the Stackhouse!

Our chef being funnie! :rotfl:

IMG_1782.jpg

Our family.:love:

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

DisneyDay3n.jpg

DisneyDay3j.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

After the we finiched, we took some pictures of our family!

Me,and my family.:lovestruc

IMG_1772.jpg

Avabelle,and her family.:goodvibes

IMG_1766.jpg

Lastley, my my grandpa and gradma!:woohoo:

IMG_1763.jpg

So we finiched it of with a little rides and the awsome fireworks:woohoo::woohoo:

End of day 3 Next Epicode: Day 4 all day in animal keadom and how many times did me and my mom ride Expudition everist!? Find out in the next Epicode 3!

Go get your mom right now and tell her I said THANKS for raising such a sweet thoughtful young man. To see you talk about how excited you are for your cousin to share the magic and how much you love your beautiful sister is touching, you brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

Aww, you're so sweet with your family!
I'm loving your trip report, and I love the matching shirts you guys had. Where can I get one?! Haha, they're so cute! :thumbsup2

Love the great photos! Especially the view of Tower of Terror! :scared1: :)
You sound like a wonderful brother and cousin, and you and your parents should be proud! :thumbsup2 Glad you had a fun trip! Makes me want to pack up and go right now! :wizard:

Great job! I love that you are doing the trip report instead of your parents!

Thanks for sharing your Disney adventure with us! I love the pics, your sister and cousin are so cute. Everyone looks like they are having fun in the pics. I hope you had fun at Teppan Edo. That's my family's number one place to eat on all of our trips.

Welcome Back :thumbsup2
Great photos thanks for posting.
Yaaa. I love the photos too. The reason why they are so big it's because
my mom took some from her iphone;)
Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing
It has been a blast. Except for the times for it raining on a great day.
It was amazing to watch the poring down rain:eek::eek:
Those are great pictures! I love them! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much!:lovestruc
Go get your mom right now and tell her I said THANKS for raising such a sweet thoughtful young man. To see you talk about how excited you are for your cousin to share the magic and how much you love your beautiful sister is touching, you brought tears to my eyes.
Ohhh I will.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2
Your welcome!:)
thanks so much for sharing this, its making me so excited for my trip :)
I bet you'll have a blast! Make sure to tell me when you post your trip
report!!
Great trip report! Glad you all had so much fun. :-)
I did have fun!
Aww, you're so sweet with your family!
I'm loving your trip report, and I love the matching shirts you guys had. Where can I get one?! Haha, they're so cute! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much:lovestruc
Love the great photos! Especially the view of Tower of Terror! :scared1: :)
You sound like a wonderful brother and cousin, and you and your parents should be proud! :thumbsup2 Glad you had a fun trip! Makes me want to pack up and go right now! :wizard:
I love Tower Of Terror! But if I ride it 2 times, I'll get sick a little
bit:sad2:
Great job! I love that you are doing the trip report instead of your parents!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I love y'all shirts!!!! Where did y'all get them???
My mom made them! They are awesome:love:
Thanks for sharing your Disney adventure with us! I love the pics, your sister and cousin are so cute. Everyone looks like they are having fun in the pics. I hope you had fun at Teppan Edo. That's my family's number one place to eat on all of our trips.
I love my cousin and my sis! You should see her hair. So big!
We are going agust 9th for two weeks any pointers you can give me, girl 10 boy 12
Ummmmmm......... You should get them to ride Rock 'n Roller coster! It as G-force,upsidedown,and music! Your 12 year old would love it! Test Track will be good for the 10 year old! 60 mile per hour ride:scared1: (Rock 'n Roller Coaster-Hollywood Studios) (Test Track-Epcot-Future World)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter