Fultons

mytinyprincesses

Earning My Ears
So this is the first time we will be trying fultons. Being that is two sit downs.. Can anyone give me their opinion of the food??!! We will be using the dining plan and realize its two sit downs but just making sure it is the whole menue that is included. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah it was amazing.

Stone crab appetizer was out of this world. Service was top notch as well

love love love this place

From what I remember everything was included. My hubby and I shared the Ultimate Crab and Lobster experience. If you can't decide what you want it's a great option. Our server that night was a bit of a space case but our overall experience was good.

I loved Fultons. I had the Florida grouper and it was excellent. Would definetly go back

We ate there last November and will be going again this November. It was WONDERFUL!!!! I got the crab cakes for appetizer and the king crab for my meal and some type of creme brulee for dessert. Everything I got was fabulous! DH got a steak and said it was the best steak he had that vacation (we also ate at Narcoosee's, Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Le Cellier, Chefs and Jiko, where he got some sort of steak).

We were also brought some sort of flat bread-type crackers and this cold dip that was DELICIOUS!!!!! I'm really hoping they bring that again next time around! :)

We ate there two years ago ( not on DDP at that time) but it was the best meal I had the whole vacation and we eat a few signatures each vacation. The fried calamari appetizer and my filet oscar style were both excellent. We have it booked for this Nov. trip :)

We ate there this past September & were not impressed. The food was good, service fair & atmosphere ok, but certainly not worth two dining credits. Narcossee's was a better place to go for Signature dining, was a much nicer experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter