Fultons or Le Cellier for dinner?

emilymad

DIS Veteran
We have both booked for our upcoming trip. We aren't doing the DDP. I don't think we want to have 2 restaurants on the more expensive side. Which one would you choose? We have never been to Fultons and we have not been back to Le Cellier since the changes. Thanks!

While others may not agree with me, I would choose Fultons ... We are eating there in April while on our Honeymoon! Le Cellier was not in our plans due to negative past experiences there, the food was fine but in our oppinion a bit over-rated.

Hope your meal is magical, no matter where you choose to eat... some of the possible worst experiences in life become the best ones, simply because we are with the ones we Love!:wizard:

Le Cellier. :woohoo:

My parents thought Fulton's was a huge let down. We are from CT where we have great seafood so maybe that is why.

While others may not agree with me, I would choose Fultons ... We are eating there in April while on our Honeymoon! Le Cellier was not in our plans due to negative past experiences there, the food was fine but in our oppinion a bit over-rated.

Hope your meal is magical, no matter where you choose to eat... some of the possible worst experiences in life become the best ones, simply because we are with the ones we Love!:wizard:

Thanks! That is so sweet! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon! We were married 2 years this May in Disney World. It is a fantastic place to honeymoon!

Well, I am allergic to seafood, so I would pick Le Cellier, but that's not very helpful for you!

When would you rather have your nicer dinner? As the end of a park day? While checking out DTD? If it were me choosing between two possibly great restaurants with food I could eat, I would decide based on factors like that.

Fulton's hands down. We eat at least once every trip. Never had a bad meal. I also hosted a dinner there for a professional group and the meal was excellent. Best lobster bisque anywhere.

Another vote for Fulton's. We've eaten there several times and have never had a bad experience.

I've never been to Le Cellier, but we just made reservations.
We did eat at Fultons last time and it wasn't that great.
I wasn't impressed with the service at all, but every restaurant can have a bad day.
Go with lowered expectations.

Fultons (great seafood Alaskan Crab Claws... Yum) - Le Cellier is over rated...

DD and I did both on her birthday trip, and Fultons was our one of our favorites, and Le Cellier was one neither one of us cared to repeat.

If you want steak, then go to Le Cellier. If you want seafood, then Fulton's. If I could only pick one, I'm going with Fulton's for Alaskan King Crab Claws.

The other deciding factors may be the need for a park ticket for Le Cellier. And, if you're in Epcot, do you want to leave to ride the bus to DTD?

I'm doing both this trip (though I'm doing Le Cellier lunch this time and Fultons dinner) Fultons is a first while we have dined at Le Cellier every trip since 2005.

I'll let you know what I think of Fultons as I'll be doing a LIVE report on food while there with pics so watch for it :)

I think I am leaning towards Fultons. We are staying at SSR for part of the trip so the location is great. Now I willl need another reservation in Epcot if I cancel Le Cellier.

I think I am leaning towards Fultons. We are staying at SSR for part of the trip so the location is great. Now I willl need another reservation in Epcot if I cancel Le Cellier.

I have had some bad expericence at LeCellier, not only with the food but also with the service, tried it differant times, so i am not a fan of Lecellier at all.:mad:
I would go to the Rose and Crown or the garden Grill.:dance3:

I have had some bad expericence at LeCellier, not only with the food but also with the service, tried it differant times, so i am not a fan of Lecellier at all.:mad:
I would go to the Rose and Crown or the garden Grill.:dance3:

Thanks for the recommendation. We were thinking of giving the Rose and Crown a try.

I so agree with this! Le Cellier is terribly over rated! I would choose Fultons as well. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter