Fulton's Crab House

mickeysdog

Earning My Ears
I just booked a reservation at Fulton's for Sat. Dec. 20th 2013 at 2PM for Lunch. It will be my first time! What are your thoughts on Fulton's and what are some of the best dishes in your opinion?:yay:

Our Ratings of Fulton's (Lunch-Dinner): (*rev 9/22/2013)
. . . food price value: B-C
. . . food quality: B-C
. . . food quantity per serving: B-B
. . . food prep speed: C-D
. . . food selection: B-B
. . . seating quantity: B-B
. . . seating comfort: C-C
. . . eatery atmosphere: B-B
. . . eatery convenience: C-C
. . . staff friendliness: C-B
. . . staff attentiveness: D-C
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Fulton's, as several other DTD eateries, like Portobello and Wolfgang Puck, is
part of the Levy chain. Most seafood is quite good, but many think are overpriced. The
crab claws are good, but pass the lobster or crab legs, as major disappointment lurks.
One would expect far better service considering the price. However, the "riverboat" is
a nice environment, but the staff does not keep the place clean enough for our taste,
sometimes has a "fishy" smell throughout the eatery, after all, it is a fish place. Please
be prepared to give CPR to your wallet when the bill comes, and try not to gasp loudly.
If we stop for lunch we use it as a QS-type meal. I usually do an appy (shrimp cocktail)
and soup (either Lobster Bisque or Clam Chowder) with a few libations. It makes a good,
filling lunch and doesn't injure the wallet or cripple the budget. Normally, we do not do
the sandwiches or specialties, as the pricing is too steep, so we cannot vouch for them

We love Fulton's and make it a point to go there every time we visit; we specifically go for the oysters...

I also love Fultons. While any place can be hit or missI have had both the crab and lobster on separate occasions and both were good. I do agree that it can be pricey but if you know that going into it there shouldn't be a problem.

Last time I was there the oysters were off the menu. Are they back on? This was the only place at WDW that served them to my knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter