Fultons Crab House review

dawgfan

from georgia ya'll
We just returned from 9 days at WDW. Fultons Crab House is a place where we had planned to dine. We were looking forward to this meal as the menu looked wonderful. My wife and I love seafood. We also had my two daughters, one 12 and one 9 as well as my niece who is 12. The place is very neatly themed. We had ADR's and were seated promptly. We were led to a table up stairs. The place is a maze and I began thinking how easy it would be to get lost if no one was showing you where to go. The staff was very attentive and saw to it that we were happy with everything. The menu on the internet was not the menu that we were given. This menu has limited choices but for a seafood lover there are many hard choices to make here as everything looked very good. My wife and I got the Seafood Trio of a HUGE Stone crab claw, a fish portion and some shrimp in a lemon cream basil sauce. We had crab cakes for appetizer. Fresh bread was served with some chef prepared fresh spread. The kids ordered off the childrens menu. Our food was fantastic and we ate every morsel. The kids enjoyed their meal and the restaurant itself. We had a very good experience here and definitely would do this again. It is expensive but not comepletely out of whack for Disney as well as the level of service we received.

:goodvibes Thanks dawgfan!

My brother and family made plans to dine there and I was a bit skepitical. They're not back yet but I hope their experience was as good as yours!

--penny

Just curious...is Fulton's on the DDP and where is it located? After all the reviews at C.R., I'm considering giving up this ressie and changing it to Fulton. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Just curious...is Fulton's on the DDP and where is it located? After all the reviews at C.R., I'm considering giving up this ressie and changing it to Fulton. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Not on the DDP, sorry.

A friend of mine (she grew up across the street from me) has been a server at Fulton's for ~ 4 years. She has treated us to dinner there twice and the food was absolutly incredible! My son (17) got the Lobster Narragansett in March. His eyes about popped out of his head when they brought it out on the huge platter!

Thanx for the review.

Fultons is a must for us on every trip. We have 2 ADRs already for November:thumbsup2

here is the lobster narragansett from last night

img0050smallmu2.jpg

here is the lobster narragansett from last night

img0050smallmu2.jpg

I had this when we went there on our trip in June. It was so delicious. I don't think the picture does it justice. It is so much bigger on the table. My dh got the salmon which he said was very good. But he was very jealous of my lobster. So much so that he made us go back 2 days later so he could have it. Of course, I had to have it again.

We are taking my mom and dad in December. The last time my dad went was 1972. We have already made ADR's for here so he can try it.:)

Fulton's is my favourite restaurant at the WDW too. Although I have yet to try Flying Fish or Blue Zoo. But I love the Fulton's ambience, and the wine pairings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter