Fulton's Crab House or Captain's Grille

disneyfan888

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :)

I am trying to decide between which of these to choose. I currently have a reservation for Fultons. We ate there once and loved it. Since its been a while, we were excited in going back. However, we have the Deluxe Dining Plan and wanted to make the most out of our credits. Since Fultons is not included we were considering going to another restaurant. Being that we were going to do seafood that day, we wanted to know what are your opinions on Captain's Grille. Hows the food, the overall ambiance? We love dining at Epcot, but this particular day my mom will be with us and we are not doing any parks because we have a crazy schedule, so our dining must be outside of the parks. We currently have ressies for non-park restaurants at: Narcoosees, Jiko, Sanaa, & Yatchsman Steakhouse all which we have never tried and can't wait to do. Are their any other really, really good places that stand out to you that perhaps are not on my list? I would really appreciate your feedback on Captain's Grille and any other top choices you may have. Also it is my moms first time at Disney World, I want her to have the most magical time. Thanks so mcuh!!:thumbsup2

If you want fish/seafood on the dining plan, Flying Fish is going to be the best. I think it's better than all other fish/seafood places except bluezoo (not on dining plan).

We always have great meals at Fulton's. Last time we ate there was in September. I think of Capt. Grille more as a place to grab a quick bite when you don't have a reservation somewhere else. There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't find it that special either. I agree w/ the PPs that Flying Fish is wonderful both for fish- and meat-eaters.

Thanks for the tips! We will probably try both during our stay. My fiance looked at the menus and liked Captain's Grille better and it does look better towards our taste, but We have heard great things on the Flying Fish so we are curious. Thanks again everyone! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter