Fulton's Crab House and DDP

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by freckles04, Apr 14, 2013.

1. freckles04

freckles04 DIS Veteran

I was reading reviews of Fulton's and one reviewer said they couldn't use their "standard" DDP at Fulton's & were told they needed a Premium or higher dining plan there. They were told by staff that this was a common mix-up and people are often turned away.

From what I understood, it's a signature restaurant and takes 2 credits... so I have set aside two credits to eat there, and don't want to show up unable to use them!

Can anyone say from recent experience what the real deal is? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Common sense is so rare, should be a Super Power.

True.

4. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

It has been on the regular and deluxe dining plans since Jauary 2012 and will require 2 credits per person. Perhaps the reveiwer went prior to that when it was only on the Premium and Platinum plans.

5. WDWFANCBIIIME

WDWFANCBIIIME DIS Veteran

It is on the dining plan but I would not eat there many better options for the same price or cheaper on property...

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Yes, on the regular and deluxe dining plans since January 2012. Check to make sure the review is not from before that. Before that it was indeed only available on the premium and platinum package plans (which are not dining plans, they have a dining component but it's a different program).

7. fr spodo komodo

fr spodo komodo Earning My Ears

For the the price you'd expect to get food quality similar to vic and als,unfortunately it's far from it.id save your two credits and go somewhere that serves edible food

8. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

I agree! Fultons is NOT worth 2 TS dining credits