FULL VIDEO: Disney Magic Announcement

Thanks! Can't wait to see her! Now all I have to do is convince DH we need to cruise again next year. Hopefully I will have him convinced before we sail on the Fantasy in Sept so we can do an onboard booking........ :goodvibespixiedust::goodvibes

Totally awesome! I'm really happy that DCL is refurbishing the Magic. It'll make all 4 ships super great :)

It is GREAt the DCL is keeping everything Fresh....::yes::

Does anyone think that the Wonder will be next? :confused3

3 days until we'll be on a "WONDERful" cruise...

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for posting the link to the video:thumbsup2

Found most of the changes to be very exciting and cool:cool1:

I use the closed caption on the video because I am somewhat hearing impaired and found some of the discrepancies between what was said and what was printed to be disturbing....:scratchin

Anyone else have that experience or did I just get very unlucky:confused3

I know the closed captions aren't perfect but the different words they used were very ...unpleasant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter