Full List of Holiday Offerings at Disney Springs Nov 11th through Jan 8th-Black Friday Deals Post 50

It came and went.

Tonight's showing was just a preview for media. Full show starts the 20th.
I just got back home. I saw the show in person and thought it was very nice. Just checked on the HUB and I think we saw the full thing cause it says that the show is 5 minutes long

I just got back home. I saw the show in person and thought it was very nice. Just checked on the HUB and I think we saw the full thing cause it says that the show is 5 minutes long
Really? Then things have changed. I heard the full show is 10 minutes and doesn't begin until the 20th. They have been scraping to get this together and weren't going to be able to show the whole thing.

Works for me !! :))
I realized I never went back to your question.
I would say that you can watch it from anywhere that you see the lagoon but I would call the area between Bongos and Starbucks the prime spots. I'm not sure how the images look from the marketplace causeway but I'm sure I'll have the chance to watch from another vantage point
I don't see a need to wait for this show more than 5 minutes since t takes place high above, no need to grab a spot by the railing or anything

Watched the Nutcracker Sweet by MAC yesterday as well. It took place on the stage next to Boathouse, they had about 8 booths ready for free makeovers, the show was nice, def. not your regular ballet but more a mix of contemporary and ballet styles, it lasted about 5 min.

BLACK FRIDAY AT DISNEY SPRINGS DETAILS:

••••••••••• Entertainment ••••••••••• • Begins at 8 a.m.: Santa’s Chalet, Isabella, Strolling Piano
••••••• Breakfast Offerings •••••••• • 6:30 a.m.: Starbucks Marketplace • 7 a.m.: Starbucks Westside • 8 a.m.: Sprinkles Cupcakes, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, Wolfgang Puck Express, Ghirardelli, Dockside Margaritas, The Daily Poutine, ODV Carts, Marketplace Snacks, Food Trucks (West Side) • 9 a.m.: Frontera Cocina, Bongos Cuban Cafe Express • 10 a.m.: Paradiso 37
•••••• Early Morning Cocktails •••••• • Dockside Margarita Bar • Cocktails on tap at select outdoor vending carts
••••••••••• Transportation ••••••••••• • 7 a.m.: Bus service begins • 10 a.m.: Sassagoula River Cruise begins
•••••••• DisneyQuest Freeplay •••••••• • Nov. 25, 8-11:30 a.m. • Free admission, arcade games only
•••• Package Storage & Delivery •••• • Package Storage: Available at Welcome Center • Package Delivery: Available for Guests using valet service

Deals AT DISNEY SPRINGS™
Marketplace
• Arribas Brothers: Free domestic shipping on purchases. (Offer valid Nov. 24-28)
• Basin: One free bath bomb with purchases over $50. Three free bath bombs on purchases over $100. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
Happy Hound Kiosk: Free Bow Wow magnet with every $25 purchase. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Filthy Rich Kiosk: 20% off jewelry. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Ghirardelli® Chocolate and Ice Cream Shop: Free coffee with purchase over $4.95, free Intense Dark Mango Bar with purchase over $20, free 100 ct. Mini Caramel Bag and Thermal Bag with purchase over $60. (Offer valid Nov. 25, 7-9 a.m.)
• LittleMissMatched™: $10 Dolls and Knit Pets, 50% off apparel, additional 25% off clearance items, $3 holiday socks, $5 knee highs, $15 boots (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• Rainforest Cafe® Retail Village: $10 off purchases over $50. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• World of Disney: $9.99 Olaf Pillow Plush
• Marketplace Co-Op: Vera Bradley, $24.99 Midnight with Mickey Hipster Bag. $19.99 Haunted Mansion and Minnie Wink headphones
• Tren-D: $21.99 Princess Purse and $7.99 Scarf
• Once Upon a Toy: $14.99 Kylo Ren and $12.99 Yoda talking figures
• Art of Disney: $19.99 Woven Throw
• Disney’s Days of Christmas: $16.99 Wreath with Lights

Town Center
• American Threads: First 50 Guests receive a FREE Piko sweater, free Piko Sweater with $75 or more purchase (while supplies last), $19.99 flannel apparel, $9.99 scarves, $20 o $100 purchase or more. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Coca-Cola Store: 15% o purchases of $25-29.99, 20% o purchases of $30-34.99, 25% o purchases of $35 or more. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Columbia Sportswear: 25% o on select styles. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Edward Beiner: 25% o. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Johnny Was: 25% o. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Johnston & Murphy: Up to 33% o select shoes, up to 50% o select outerwear, all scarves buy one get one free (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Men’s Fashion: 40% o lowest ticketed price sweaters, all briefcases for $199.99, all shirts and pants buy one get one half o
• Women’s Fashion: All wraps and ponchos 30% o lowest ticketed price, all sweaters now 40% off lowest ticketed price • Kipling: 25% off, exclusions apply. (Oer valid Nov. 23-27) • LACOSTE: 20-30% o select items. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Levi’s®: 40% o. (Offer valid Nov. 24-28)
• Lilly Pulitzer: Spend $75 to receive one pair of free earrings, spend $150 to receive a free necklace, spend $500 to receive a free jewelry box. (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• Dino-Store at T-REX™: $10 o purchases over $50, free Build-A-Bear Workshop® cinch with purchase of DINO Experience Bundle from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• L’Occitance en Provence: $18 luxury travel set (with $45 purchase), free Black Friday gift (with $145 or more purchase) (Offer valid Nov. 23-27)
• Lucky Brand: 40% off. (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: Free gift with purchase on select items, see sales associate for details/offers (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• MAC Cosmetics: Exclusive holiday kits: Nutcracker Sweet Plum Retro Matte Kit and Nutcracker Sweet Mineralize Kit (available while supplies last)
• Melissa Shoes: 25% o entire store. (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• Origins: $65 Origins Super Stars, $25 Origins Superstar Minis (available while supplies last, Offer valid Nov. 2-25)
• Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• Savannah Bee Co.: Free Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit jar with every purchase, free gift set with purchases over $35. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Sephora: $10 deals and exlusive $25 limited edition gift sets (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Shore: First 150 Guests receive a secret discount, free gift with purchases over $300 (Offer valid Nov. 26)
• Sprinkles: Limited time Black Velvet Cupcake (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• Sugarboo & Co.: 10% off $100-199, 15% off $200-299, 20% off $300 and more (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Superdry: Buy 2 items get 1 free. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• The LEGO® Store: Up to 50% off, free gift with purchase, free shipping (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Tommy Bahama: Limited Time Flip Side Offer, see sales associate for details (Offer valid Nov. 23-28)
• TROPHY ROOM™: 23% off select merchandise. (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• TUMI: 25-40% off select merchandise. (Offer valid Nov. 16-27)
• UGG: 30% off select styles. (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• UNDER ARMOUR® BRAND HOUSE: $25 off $150 until 11 a.m. (Offer valid Nov. 25), 25% off select fleece jackets (Offer valid Nov. 24-28)
• UNOde50: 30% off. (Offer valid Nov. 25-28)
• Vince Camuto: 40% off (Nov. 24-27), 50% doorbusters (Offer valid Nov. 24-25)
• Volcom: 40% off all Volcom brand merchandise (Offer valid Nov. 24-25)

West Side
• Cirque du Soleil® Boutique: 50% off discounted merchandise, buy one get one deals, 25% o ornaments and gift wrap. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Curl by Sammy Duvall: Up to 40% off on select merchandise and gift with purchase items throughout the store. (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• House of Blues® Gear Shop: 25% off regular price purchases before 1 p.m., $5 o $35 purchases.(Offer valid Nov. 24-25)
• United World Soccer: 50% off select jerseys. (Offer valid Nov. 25-27)
• Star Wars Galactic Outpost: $14.99 Storm Trooper Action Figure
• Fit2Run, The Runner’s Superstore: Free 1 Year club Fit2Run Membership to first 10 Guests. Fit2Run apparel & printed shirts buy one get one free, 50% off cold weather jackets and half zip-ups, up to 70% off select sandals and running shoes, additional savings on running electronics. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• Orlando Harley-Davidson®: Buy One Get One offers, 30% o select Men’s sweatshirts, $15 Ball Caps (Offer valid Nov. 20-28)
• Pop Gallery: 20% off purchases over $150, 30-50% off select merchandise (Offer valid Nov. 24-27)
• Sunglass Icon: 60% off select styles. (Offer valid Nov. 24-28)

The Landing
APEX by Sunglasses Hut: 60% off select styles. (Offer valid Nov. 24-28)
• Chapel Hats: 20% off. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• havaianas: 30% off sale merchandise. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)
• The Art of Shaving: $15 starter kits, $50 mid-size kits, $55 skin care kits, $145 Lexington Power gift set. (Offer valid Nov. 25)
• Sound Lion: 15% off. (Offer valid Nov. 25-26)

overwhelms me :)

We are thinking of heading over after some time at Epcot. We will be there early December. My questions:

1. Transportation: We can take bus from Epcot to Disney Springs? all buses drop off at same area?

2. Holiday Drones look cool? Is there times for veiwing this? Can we see it from any pier or have to go to West Side (so. far. away...)

3. Where are these Christmas tress? Trying to orientate myself to map.

Thanks!

overwhelms me :)

We are thinking of heading over after some time at Epcot. We will be there early December. My questions:

1. Transportation: We can take bus from Epcot to Disney Springs? all buses drop off at same area?

2. Holiday Drones look cool? Is there times for veiwing this? Can we see it from any pier or have to go to West Side (so. far. away...)

3. Where are these Christmas tress? Trying to orientate myself to map.

Thanks!
I'm going to Merge you into the DS thread. :)

@hollygolitely93
Yes there's a bus from the theme parks to DS after 4pm.only one way so you can't go back to the theme parks from DS. All the buses drop off/pick up in the same area
Drone holiday show times as of now are 7pm and 8:30, these times might change
Tree trail is between one upon a toy and art of disney
First page has all the info

Latest on Drone show, number of daily showings may change, the opening date might even change. The show is still having some issues and has had things cut.

From the Hub
Starbright Holidays an Intel Collaboration will start Nov 20th and presented nightly (weather permitting) at 7pm and 8pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter