Full hook up loop

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
Trying to book last minute trip.
Only full hook available for our days. Have stayed in preferred last few trips---1400 loop.
What loops are "full hook up"? WDW have a 35ft TT and 2500 truck and usually bring our golf cart.
Would a full hook up site be large enough for us?

Full hookup is the 1600, 1700, 1800, and 1900 loops. They have a paved pad, with a crushed shell pad at the rear for tents, easyups, etc. They are a little removed from the main locations such as the pool, marina, Meadows, Trading Post, Pioneer Hall, etc. If you are bringing your golfcart, then this should not be an issue. You will have ease of transportation to reach these locations so I would not worry about location.

Have never used them, but have toured them and was rather impressed and would be willing to try them out and will probably begin using them eventually. I have a 35 foot bumper pull with an outdoor kitchen at the rear. One of the reasons I have stayed away from the full hookups was that I did not need the crushed shell and my wife did not want the hassel of having that stuff inside the camper. Now I have bought enough outdoor carpet that I can actually cover up the crushed shell and thus eliminate it from our worry list. You should fit fine.

This upcoming October I upgraded to a premium because I figured we would have our bikes and the youngest is pretty slow so I wanted to be close to the Marina. My wife has now demanded (and won) a golfcart rental, so I am actually looking at downgrading back to a full hookup as the cost difference would come pretty close to matching the offsite golfcart rental price.

Just my 2 cents

We love the full hookups. I disagree somewhat with tiggerdad in that they are a little removed from the main locations. While they are pretty far from the marina, they are just across the road from the pool and all the Meadows activities. This last trip we toured all the loops and we felt that these are the ones that have the most breathing room. Some of the preferred and premium loops had sites one on top of the other! They also have tall trees for cover and feel shady.

I do agree that the the sand pad gets tracked inside but my husband has bought outdoor carpet to cover as well. I do feel that these sites are the best deal in the campground and we've stayed there even when we don't need the sewer hookup. Safe travels and have a great time!

We have a 38 ft and an F 350 and do fine with FHU. The golf cart could be parked on the gravel part easily. I'm too frugal (ok cheap) to pay more and we haven't had any problems. We get there Thirsday and I'm sure I will be posting pictures if you want to be on the lookout for a visual.

You'll be fine for size in a full hookup. Just let them know on your ressie.

Stayed in full hookup one year. Only issue I had was it was a long walk to the dog park and not an easy one as well as the side walk switches sides. Otherwise, no issues to complain of. The sites where similar to the preferred in my opinion, just not as convenient to everything.

Depends on how comfortable you are with your rig. We have a 31ft motorhome and I couldn't imagine having had anything much bigger. The turns are tight, and there are tons of trees. We were there early and they allowed us to check-in early bc we called ahead. I am glad we didn't get there "right" at check-in bc it got nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter