*FULL*GhostLady's NEW November Photopass Share *CLOSED*

GhostLady

Mouseketeer
New Photopass Share

I would like to keep this small 5-7 people.

My dates are November 8th-16th.

The cost will be between $20.00-$25.00 depending on the number of people. This will cover the cost of preordering the CD as well as copies and shipping.

I will post the details of how the share works in the next post.

If you are interested please PM me or post here.

GhostLady--Nov.8th-16th Nov. 20th-21st
mommylovesdisneymore--Nov. 2nd Nov. 15th
mayjay--Nov.16th-19th Nov. 24th-25th
tjwk--Nov. 3rd-Nov. 17th 22nd-23rd
mattyhs--Nov. 15th-20th 26th-27th
scottsod--Nov. 3rd-13th 18th-19th
gonnago--Nov. 2nd-7th 16th-17th

Dates in Red are upload dates. You may begin editing photos as soon as they are uploaded. All photos need to be edited by Dec. 13th

Here is how a photopass share works:

1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. As many as you can! Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number.

2) When you get home, rather than create your own Photopass account on the Disney Photopass website, you will use a photopass account that is already created by the group of people that you have prearranged to share with. **Please do NOT create your own account! If you do, you will not be included in the group account that your leader will set up.**

3) All the people in the group add their photopass card IDs to this same account on the Disney Photopass website. You can edit your photos there (add borders, crop, etc) and then once everyone in the group has added their photos and edited their pictures, one person(group leader) orders the CD of pictures that costs $99(pre-ordered price) plus tax and shipping. We will also need to add in the cost of mailers, postage, media, and case (about $5). All the members split the cost evenly.

*Important*Again, make sure you add your photos to the GROUP’S account. If you create your own account, Disney will not allow you to add your pictures to the group’s cd. You will be responsible for the total cost of an additional cd. ($99)

4) Everyone's pictures will be on this CD. The person who ordered it will make copies for all other people in the group and mail them their copies. You can then take this CD to any photo place (ie Walgreens, CVS, etc.) and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD.

5) With 5 people sharing in buying one CD, the cost should only be around $25 each before tax. Obviously the cost will decrease with more members in a group

6) There is no limit to how many pictures you can take. If a group has enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CD's as it takes at no extra charge.

NOTE: Sharing a CD means that strangers (the people within the group) will have a copy of your trip photos. Some people may not be comfortable with that.

IMPORTANT: From the time the first photo is uploaded from the photopass card you must claim that photo on the Disney photopass website within 30 days. So everybody needs to get their photopass IDs added to the account as soon as possible upon their return. The sooner the better, so that everyone can get their CDs ASAP.

Count me in I will be there only one day Nov 2

Got you added to the list. Just waiting to hear back from a few others. If they all join we'll have enough for a group. :woohoo:

As soon as we get the group together I will let everyone know the exact total and set a payment date.

Thanks for joining!!! :hug:

We just need a couple more people to get this going.

Any takers???

I probably won't be online until later this afternoon but if you are interested please post here or PM me and I will get back with you by this evening.

Hello, I am actually from uk, would i be able to join?!?!?!? I realise my shipping will be more xxxx
3rd nov-17th nov xxxx

Hi,

I will be at Disney November 15th-20th. Do you have room in your photopass share for me?

Thanks,
Matt

Looks like we have enough for a group now. :banana:

We still have room for one or two more if anyone else is interested.

A few people have PM'd me with questions but I will wait to hear back from you before adding you to the list. If you are interested PM me or post here and I will get you added.

I will wait a day or two(or until we get 7) to see if anyone else is interested before I calculate the total cost and set the payment date.

When the list is complete I will PM everyone the details. I will also need to collect everyone's contact info. You are welcome to PM or email me that info now if you'd like.

Thanks everyone :grouphug:

hiya ghost lady i have just pm'd you x thankyou hope this is ok for you x

Looks like we have a pretty good group.

I will be back online this evening and I will close the share at that time if I haven't heard from anyone else.

If you have not sent me your name and address, please do ASAP so I can calculate shipping cost and get the total out to everyone.

I would like to collect payments by the end of the month so I have plenty of time to preorder the CD.

Also, please let me know how you would like to pay (Paypal, check, money order) so I can send you the appropriate info.

Thanks

Update:

I am still waiting on one more person to confirm. I have the totals figured with 6 or 7 people so I will PM everyone tonight with the final total and my address or paypal ID.

I will be gone until about 6pm eastern time but I will start sending out the PM's as soon as I get home. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter