Full beds at values

Can 2 people fit in a full bed comfortably?

Not so much.

Fit, yes.
Comfortably, no.

One adult, one child. Not too bad.

They are what we like least about value & moderate resorts. But you make do. Wear yourself out at the parks and it's not so bad. But this...:cloud9: , it's not.

Thanks. That is what I thought..It would be my 12yo dd who is small..around 4'10, 70 pounds... and me who is nowhere near small (except height).
So hopefully it will be ok...Like you said wear yourself out and maybe a little benadryl and I should be able to sleep!

This is an issue at Values AND Moderates. On our past 2 trips to Disney, my wife and I have taken turns with DS sleeping with one of us. At ASMo we pushed the 2 beds together for the week.

Anyway, for our June trip, we purchased a twin size, full height air bed for our son to use. I'll have a full size bed, DW will have a full size bed and our son will be on the air bed.

On our last trip, we took an air mattress...
The full bed is fine for DH and I, but our kids are older and need their own space...

It takes a little furniture rearranging by moving the table under the window, but it fit. During the day, we stood it up against a wall so that mousekeeping could clean the room. It worked out great! The only problem is that BOTH kids wanted the air mattress! Go figure...:goodvibes

At the Values, would 2 twin air mattresses fit in a room?

I doubt it...
We fit it in the space where the table would normally be next to the TV and it JUST fit! The only other place that one might fit would be next to the bed, but you would be blocking the door at that point...

Have stayed at CSR and POFQ and 2 people cannot sleep comortably in the double bed, unless you are passed out cold! We bring 2 twin air mattresses in a duffle bag for our daughters (12) and it works just fine. Everyone sleeps comfortably!
Just ask housekeeping for extra sheets and blankets.

My Dh and I have slept in the full beds together before, and we are both "pooh sized". But it is just going to be the two of us in December and
I have already let him know that he is sleeping alone, because I want my own bed. :thumbsup2

While we can make do in those beds together, there is not 1 extra inch of space.

I think everyone has answered so far, but we stayed at POFQ last October. My 17 mo. old DD and I slept in one bed and we didn't even fit comforably! It felt smalled than a full size bed to me.

Not so much.

Fit, yes.
Comfortably, no.

One adult, one child. Not too bad.

They are what we like least about value & moderate resorts. But you make do. Wear yourself out at the parks and it's not so bad. But this...:cloud9: , it's not.

I couldn't have posted my exact thoughts better. ;)

Wow, I guess I'm not that picky! DH and I have a queen at home but we have survived many vacations in a double bed without being especially uncomfortable. I am short (only 5'2) but DH is 6 foot tall and until recently weighed 325.

We haven't stayed in any values or moderates since our kids have grown up, except on trips when we've left the kids at home. Back when our youngest was still in a crib it wasn't too bad, but now that we have 4 people we either do a deluxe resort, a DVC resort, or the Swan. I just can't enjoy my vacation in those tiny little beds at night. My sleep is too important. :thumbsup2

depends how much the two people love eachother.

We haven't stayed in any values or moderates since our kids have grown up, except on trips when we've left the kids at home. Back when our youngest was still in a crib it wasn't too bad, but now that we have 4 people we either do a deluxe resort, a DVC resort, or the Swan. I just can't enjoy my vacation in those tiny little beds at night. My sleep is too important. :thumbsup2

This is off topic........but hello Erika :wave2: I saw the show you were on several months back! I recorded it and watch it every so often. That's cool that you are a DIS'er!!

depends how much the two people love eachother.
:love:

Couldn't have said it better myself! DH (6'2") and I (5'3") managed fine for 9 nights at ASMo back in 2001 - but we're 'cuddlers' :hug: anyways so never use all of our QS bed at home. Our 2 DDs shared the other no problems (but were only 2 & 4 years old back then). Not sure how the DDs will go this trip though - they're quite a bit bigger!! Both are quite happy to do it though - it means we can afford to spend twice as much time at WDW if they share that double bed!

A double bed is equivalent to two crib mattresses side by side (just longer). A king is equivalent to two twins side by side (just longer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter