Fuel surcharges

phopkins1958

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the latest deal on fuel surcharges on dcl? We are cruising 05/10/09 and paid in full last september(way before we knew anything about the podcast cruise plans) and are "wondering" if there would be a room credit when we get on board.

Thanks

Peter Hopkins:cool1:

The fule surcharge rebate for your cruise should be decided in mid-March.

How are you handling those Guests who have already booked a cruise and paid the fuel surcharge? Are you giving refunds?

The fuel surcharge no longer applies to new bookings. For previously booked cruises, the criteria for refund will be determined on a quarterly basis by the market. Reimbursements for fuel surcharges will be in the form of an onboard credit.

The above quote is from the Disney website. It would seem to be the "luck of the draw". Since we have the same issue for our cruise, I can only hope the market rate stays LOW. An onboard credit would be nice.:earboy2:

Hope this helps:stitch: :mickeybar :goofy:

HI, we just got back from a 4 night cruise. On the first day we had a note in our stateroom that we had an onboard credit for the fuel surcharge. I believe it was $32 a person.

Thanks to all who have responded- This is an awesome place when you need some info

thanks to all

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're taking the fuel surcharge credit and the money we're saving by not doing shore excursions and turning that into a big pile of "something frothy with a little umbrella in it".

Whoot!!:woohoo:
:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter