Fuego By Sosa Cigars

OhThePain

DIS Veteran
I haven't been able to find anything recent about Fuego. I am thinking about heading over here once or twice on an upcoming trip (including a celebratory cigar after I propose to my girlfriend, assuming she says yes). How are the cigar prices in relation to the every day cigar shop? Does anyone have any pictures of the inside or patio area? Anything else I should know about it?

We went in June 2009. It was small but nice. They had a nice selection (according to DH). I assume it is still open? I was looking to confirm ...anyone been lately?

Our Ratings of Fuego by Sosa Cigars: (1/17/2011)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: n/a
. . . food prep speed: n/a
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff helpfulness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Fuego is actually a cigar bar, and not
an eatery. They have a nice selection of Sosa Family
cigars, but only a few boxes of anything else. There
is seating outside or A/C inside for smoking. The bar
is well stocked with alcohol, but few choices for beer
drinkers. Many of the Sosa cigars are in the $7-$10
range, so there are choices for most smokers.

We went in June 2009. It was small but nice. They had a nice selection (according to DH). I assume it is still open? I was looking to confirm ...anyone been lately?

It's still listed on the Disney website, on the DTD section. I just assumed it was still open.

Thank you Rusty. I always enjoy your ratings and notes. I hope they have a nice selection of bourbons in that well stocked bar, most importantly my Knob Creek. :thumbsup2

A little after the fact, but we're locals and are now regulars here. They have nice selection of cigars, the staff is very helpful in finding what you want, especially if you know what you like. They will engage you personally and remember your names on subsequent visits, as well as any details of your life you volunteer. We're building a house in Orlando, and Danny remembered this and asked us about progress when we were there last night.

If you like sweet drinks, try the Fuego. They have some unusual liquors, like a Guatemalan rum called Zacapa, which has turned me into rum fan. Haven't tried one yet, but I hear the mojitos are also terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter