Ftp 2004?

Montana Minnies

A New Generation of Mouseketeers
Hi:)
Does anyone know if Disney will be offering the FTP again in 2004 or anything similar to it?
???
:wave:

I think they will offer it. Last time I went to disneyworld.com it was listed as a 2004 package, but when you priced through it you were not getting any kind of a discount. They will probably not announce this kind of deal until closer to Spring '04, I bet.

It Doesn't mention the 7 days at price of 4 this comes directly from Disneys sight under the FTP info.

Disney's Fairytale Vacation Package comes complete with accommodations at a select Disney Resort, character art which includes a Mickey's PhilharMagic print and pin together in a frame (limited to one per room), and Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper ticket so you can come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and more from the moment you check in until the end of your check-out day.
Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper ticket includes unlimited admission during your package stay to the Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney's Water Parks (Open Seasonally): Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, Downtown Disney® Pleasure Island, and DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park, plus Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex (excludes attractions/events separately priced).

I hope they do offer it. It would give us a chance to enjoy deluxe accommodations which, ordinarily, would be out of our reach.

I think whatever discount is offered will be decided by the resort crowds. If advance bookings are strong, I doubt they will offer a 7-for-4 deal.

It would be nice for the FTP or a similar thing to be out for our Sept 18 to Sept 25 trip to WDW. Trust me I would not turn down 3 free nights and the ability to upgrade to a moderate or deluxe (ALK-Savana would be great).

However, after reading posts on here about AP, AAA, ENT Card, discounts and how they limit the number of rooms per resort for these discounts, we figured we would use the AAA discount for $77.60 a night (perferred room) with tax at Pop Century. This way we atleast have a room reservation with a 20% discount which is better than nothing and if any deals, room only or package come along next year for those days we can always change the reservation over to the new resort since we went through CRO. After all we do have 305 days until the trip and you never know when a deal will be released.

DC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter