FT Wilderness here we come!!!!!!

FIREKYMMIE

Mouseketeer
Hi Well the countdown has started we will be leaving Baltimore MD around about 8 hrs from now to head to the FT.
I have been to Disney 9 times now.... 4 in the last 2 yrs... I did make it to RC in 1980. I also went Horde Back riding in 1986. But i have never stayed there... We have a cabin starting the 20th thru the 27th with 6 of us. I have reserved my GC with Kenny. I have the BEER and the Fishing Poles packed and ready to go....

We are headed to Daytona International speedway tomorrow morning for a few hours then off to the beach then headed to Orlando . we have a Suite at Beauna Vista Suites for tomorrow night. I can't wait. Well i will not be posting while there but i have already been taking pics for the TR when i get back... Anyone else headed down?????

Drive Safe, Have a Wonderful time, and take plenty if Pics!!!! Will be waiting to read about your trip! popcorn::

Drive Safe, Have a Wonderful time, and take plenty if Pics!!!! Will be waiting to read about your trip! popcorn::

Some how i think pics won't be a problem....

I have 2 cameras one is an underwater camera... about 6g of memorie for them

Hubby has a new SLR with about 24G of memory...lol... and i paid for my photopass already....

I have a quick question maybe someone can help me with..... We are actually arriving in Orlando Friday night but we have a resevation on the 20th can i go over friday night and get our park tickets early???? Thinking if i can we can go to MK that night... thanks:thumbsup2

Are your tickets part of a package or are you buying them seperate? If it is a package I doubt you could get them before you check in. If you check in early Saturday they will give them to you then and you can get your site assignment later if it's not ready for you yet.

Yes they are part of a package..... yea we always arrive at like 7 am to check in//lol... i guess it is DTD friday night... or i may get bored driving tonight and call and ask them...:lmao:

I've seen posts over on the Theme Parks board that says there is a way to do this, but you have to find a CM that knows how. Sorry I don't havemore concrete info than that. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter