Ft.Wilderness discounts?

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
I haven't camped at WDW since 1975. (Although we stayed in a cabin in 1995). DH wants to take DGK in March...the week of 13th thru 19th. Are there ever discounts for the campground? We will be at WDW next month, do they offer bouncebacks for camping, even tho we will be staying at Poly and SSR? Thank you. (I will be spending a lot of time on the camping forum for the next few months-looking for tips! :-)
DVCLori

There's a bunch if ways to get discounts. DVC, Annual passholder, AAA, Florida residents, maybe more??

You might get a bounce back that you can use at the Cabins but not for the Campsites. Even if you are at the CG they offer bounce backs for the resorts but not the CG.:confused3

Actually, if the bouncebacks are just a % off room rate, there "might" be some availability at the campsites, but NO campsites if it is for free dining or free ticket addons.

We got a 20% off discount on our campsite. Disney was running a special offer.

Not sure about bounce backs, but I got 30% off for the November trip as part of the Passholder deal. You can always call and add it to your reservation even if you book at full price.

Awesome! Thanks for all of the tips! We pick up our annual passes next month, so I can try for that, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter