Ft. Wilderness cabins

ninaeve

Mouseketeer
I asked this in my other post too, but then thought that some people might not click on that one since it was talking about running numbers.

The FW cabins are listed in resort descriptions with the moderates, but listed with deluxes for season rates. The pricing is more than AKL.

So, for the PIN code discounts, would it be 35% or 40% off (if it is even available for the cabins)?

Ft. Wilderness cabins are a moderate rate for the discounts. Ft. Wilderness Lodge is a deluxe... are you seeing the two as one in the same? :confused3

I believe have seen a great deal recently for a 40% discount on the cabins (it MAY have been the current bounceback offer), which caught my eye as it is the other option for sleeping 6.

The current general public discount is 30%. I'm still holding out hope for a better annual passholder rate for the summer. If you come across that 40% deal and it is for anyone, please forward info!!!

Oh, I was talking about the Alice postcard offer 30/35/40% not the general public. Okay, so the 35% off is still great! Having a family of five sucks for vacationing(esp. when u have 3 young children and don't need the extra space nor desire another outside door to worry about!), and we have never been able to afford the cabins before. Yeah!

Of course, if anyone hears about a 40% off public code, please share!!!

I was just wondering what they classify the cabins as since so many different websites and resources show them in the different categories. Passporter has them with the deluxes for season changes bc their seasons do run parallel to the deluxes not the mods. Some websites have them listed as mods, some deluxe, and some as a totally separate category! Personally, since the cabins cost more than many standard deluxe rooms, I think they should lower the price to the mod rates (preferred rates maybe) OR list it as a deluxe. BUT then again it might not meet the "requirements" for a deluxe listing as far as amenties?!?

I know Wilderness Lodge is a separate resort. Thanks. LOL :-)

We are a family of 4, but take my mother and brother with us. We stay at the cabins and love it! It's nice to have a bit extra room for the kids to run around, it's quiet, and the kitchen is a big plus. When I called to book for September, the CM told me I had a pin on my name, but could not tell me what it was. First, she did the package without it, and came up with the same price as I did looking on-line. Then, when she added the discount, it came up to 40% off of the room. :yay: She never did tell me what the code was for, just the different amount. I'm still hoping for FD, but I'll take what I can get.

We're a family of 6 and had the PIN code for % off your rooms. When they quoted me a price for Ft. Wilderness cabins, it was actually 40% off the normal price. We also priced out the ASMU suites and since the discount on them was only 20%, they were virtually the same price. We are thinking of doing a split stay since we've never stayed in either place....

Ft. Wilderness cabins are a moderate rate for the discounts. Ft. Wilderness Lodge is a deluxe... are you seeing the two as one in the same? :confused3

I believe have seen a great deal recently for a 40% discount on the cabins (it MAY have been the current bounceback offer), which caught my eye as it is the other option for sleeping 6.

Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground offers both camping sites for RV's and tent camping..and additionally they have Cabins. It is also home to Disney dinner theater show the Hoop-Dee-Do-Revue.
It is a Magic Kingdom resort..and I believe the cabins are booked as a moderate (although, I will agree the the rates are more that of a Deluxe resort. Often...the cabin rates are more than the rooms at AKL or WL..both smaller Deluxe Resorts) accessible to the Magic Kingdom via water craft or bus..and bus to the other resorts.

Wilderness Lodge WL..(not Ft. Wilderness Lodge) is a completely different resort. U Shaped resort on Bay Lake..also a Magic Kingdom area resort. Accessible to the MK by watercraft and of course bus as are the other parks.
Although..both resorts are accessible to one another through a walking/biking path.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter