Ft. Lauderdale Hotels / Miami Port Transfers

AboutAMouse

Earning My Ears
Flying into Ft. Lauderdale is significantly cheaper than into Miami so wondering if anyone has any experience with staying at a hotel with shuttle service from the airport, then to Miami port the next day?

Thanks!

I have been researching Ft Lauderdale hotels for our trip, and although there are several near the airport that offer shuttle service from FLL to their hotel, I have not found any that have shuttle service to Miami. One or two list a shuttle to Miami on their webpage, but it is extra charge for travel on one of the vans that you could book yourself and no savings in cost.
I have read that some of those vans take a while by going to many hotels before heading to Miami, so be sure to check out what the service is before booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter