Frustrated with Magical Express!

WendyMS

Mouseketeer
Frustrated with Magical Express! We always end up renting a car...this time not. So our vouchers/tags arrived today. ALL WRONG! I'm listed on my son's flight (he's only there the last 4 days with us) 5 days later. Son (college teenager coming off midterms who most needs the voucher) has no tag/voucher and is not listed at all.

In Moms room: brother's GF who is flying with me is listed on another airline with my mom. Brother and Dad not listed at all/no vouchers/no tags. Kinda irritated to have to call again----the CM read all the info back to us to make sure it was correct when we added magic express. Ugh.

I don't have time for this extra call. :(

i've used magical express numerous times and with varying group sizes and i never had an issue like this.

the only issue i had was once disney did not give us a time to catch a return bus. we figured we'd just get down there for the bus that was 3 hours prior to our flight and it would be all fine but it wasn't cuz they didn't have our names on the list even though we had our return trip voucher. they ended up going in the hotel and yelling at a few cast members and then came back out and put us on.

I'm not sure it matters. As long as everyone is signed up, they can proceed to DME. It a problem DOES arise, they can address it at the desk at the DME counter. The most important part is that the yellow luggage tag has the correct resort on it and that there is one for everyone, since you have to tag your bags before you leave your home airport.

FWIW, I changed my arrival day and am arriving a few days early but staying at the same resort. I already received my DME vouchers and I was informed on the phone and on these boards that there is nothing to change and new paperwork/tags will not be issued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter