• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frustrated with dining reservations

DaystarPearl

Mouseketeer
Dining reservations can be so frustrating. I reserved a lunch for my family of four at CRT, now that I extended the stay and bought MNSSHP the same day I made reservations for. I would like to change it but can't because during our stay the CRT is fully booked. I was trying not to waste a park ticket on the same day we paid for tickets for the MNSSHP. Any suggestions?

Why would it be a waste of a park ticket? I would keep whatever plan it was you had in mind for the Magic Kingdom that day. During the party, you will then be free to do a bunch of character meet and greets.

Why would it be a waste of a park ticket? I would keep whatever plan it was you had in mind for the Magic Kingdom that day. During the party, you will then be free to do a bunch of character meet and greets.

You're technically going to be in the MK all day, so it's not a waste. The other parks hours are shorter in the fall anyway, so a 7pm closing isn't the end of the world if you're still going to the party anyway. Now if you weren't going to MNSSHP on that night and had to burn a day on the MK, that's a different scenario.

During our stay this time we decided to purchase only 2 park hoppers and 1 night MNSSHP ticket. So with in the week I was trying to spread things out. If I were to use the a park hopper ticket for the same day as the MNSSHP to me that would be a waste. I don't think my daughter would last from morning to midnight in Magic Kingdom.

Just keep trying for a different day. You could also try to get a CRT ressie for an early dinner on that same day. You can enter the park with your party ticket starting at 4pm.

During our stay this time we decided to purchase only 2 park hoppers and 1 night MNSSHP ticket. So with in the week I was trying to spread things out. If I were to use the a park hopper ticket for the same day as the MNSSHP to me that would be a waste. I don't think my daughter would last from morning to midnight in Magic Kingdom.

You are only going to the parks 2 days that week, or am I misunderstanding?

I kick my self in the butt because when I made these reservations there was tons of openings but I didn't plan this out right forgetting all about the Halloween party..I'm going to keep trying everyday and hoping something will open up. Thank you

You are only going to the parks 2 days that week, or am I misunderstanding?

Good question. When you get the hopper it's for however many days worth of tickets you have bought. When DGF and I were down in September we got 1 less day of tickets and took the morning/afternoon of the party off (since it was at the end of our trip, we went and did all of our shopping at DTD... everything we eyed up over our stay was there, sadly.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter