• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frustrated with ADR's

princesskayla

***This space reserved for a tag***
I had to change my dates to go to WDW from Sept to Oct. because of a job promotion (yeah!).

However, I can't get any of the ADR's I want. I have spent 3 days planning this vacation, I am going to spend twice as much as I did in the past and now I can't get ressies for anything I want.

I am so frustrated. I took a two year break from WDW and have been playing at DL and DCL. Now that I am finally planning a trip back to WDW I find that I will spend much more money and still not get exactly what I want. I am almost about to give up on WDW.

I really don't want to spend the next 72 days trolling the reservation system to get what I want.

Well which adr's? I assume the difficult ones ;). I hear you. Adr's are tough. Are there ones that are make or break dining? I wouldn't give up on WDW just on ADR's. I think there are many places that are just as enjoyable to dine that don't require so much advance planning. Actually, we only did ADRs once...I can totally do without it myself.

Don't give up! I didn't start booking until July for September and I've been able to get MOST of everything I want. I check the reservation system every few days and try to look at the Cancelled ADR thread on here to see if there is any I want. The only thing I haven't gotten that I want is Sci Fi on a EMH HS night.

Good luck!

I sympathize ... I had to switch from Veterans Day week to the first week of December and lost CRT. I was SO looking forward to seeing my daughter's face when she found out we were eating INSIDE the castle :(

To make matters worse, I saw one open up for 12/1 this afternoon while at work and the site timed out and someone else got it. If I had been at home I'm sure I would have grabbed it fast enough! My plans for this weekend fell through and I'm afraid I'm going to obsess about it and waste my entire weekend trying for another one.

I am trying for any character dining and of course, BOG. We are now leaning towards Fantasy for the week and just one day at the park to check out the new Fantasyland. Then I don't have to worry about dining reservations at all - the cruise personal will figure out the dining for me and include a character meal as well.

I am trying for any character dining and of course, BOG. We are now leaning towards Fantasy for the week and just one day at the park to check out the new Fantasyland. Then I don't have to worry about dining reservations at all - the cruise personal will figure out the dining for me and include a character meal as well.

Just to clarify, there aren't any character meals on the Fantasy. :(. Just the Wonder and Magic. But I do love the convenience of having a table ready for my family every night on a cruise. No worrying over reservations or choosing between restaurants. We can eat at all of them!

Don't give up! I didn't start booking until July for September and I've been able to get MOST of everything I want. I check the reservation system every few days and try to look at the Cancelled ADR thread on here to see if there is any I want. The only thing I haven't gotten that I want is Sci Fi on a EMH HS night.

Good luck!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter