Frustrated trying to book meal - any ideas

rcol

Earning My Ears
I am having a nightmare trying to book the Merry Christmas lunch or xmas eve meal. I can't book it through the normal reservations line and the 0844 number keeps sending me through to France where they tell me I can't book it!

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Have you tried calling the Reservation Offiice on 08448 008 898 and ask to add it onto your existing hotel reservation?

what exactly is the reason that the booking line is giving you for not being able to book the meal(s)? Are you wanting to pay for the meals in advance, and do you have a package booked through DLP?

Now sorted by phoning the hotel booking.

I wanted to book a christmas meal without a hotel reservation. Was a bit like going around the houses but have had success!

They don't make it easy do they!!!

Thanks for your help.

Hi I had to pay in full as it is a special meal (xmas eve dinner a HNY) but I have also booked another (non special meal) via the reservation line (french number) and have not had to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter