• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frozen

dyak

Earning My Ears
Help please!! I have seen in the past and now cannot find any water bottle wraps. I am looking for one in the frozen theme and more specifically with the phrase "some people are worth melting for'" I plan to use them for my little girls birthday party favors. Thanks in advance for all the wonderful disigns you guys do. Daughters name Maggie and age 7.

Thank you so much!!!!!!! Maggie loves it, I just showed it to her. She is so happy and so am I!!!!
Thanks,
Debbie
:worship::worship::worship::worship:
:love::love::love::love:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Lady B!
I love the Olaf water bottle that you did! Is it possible to get one made for my daughter with the name Maddie? She is turning 6. Thank you so much.

Piggybacking on another DISer's completed request thread is discouraged (against the forum rules actually).

Once the request for the thread originator has been completed, subsequent requests should be posted directly to the DISigner...

This ensures that the DISigner sees your request since they may not observe it in a thread that they feel has been completed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter