Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package - Worth the $$?

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I was thinking about possibly booking this package (my daughter who is 7 loves Frozen). Last year we waited an hour for a nice spot to see the Frozen fireworks and we really enjoyed it, they were beautiful. This looks like an all day event?
I was wondering if people thought it was worth the money.
Thanks for any feedback,
Marina :flower:

I personally did not, but with a daughter that age, you might. There's reserved parade viewing with snacks, reserved sing-a-long viewing, and a dessert party while watching the fireworks (including alcohol.) That isn't to say you can show up late- you can't.

So since the events are staggered throughout the day, we would have to plan on staying all day at Hollywood Studios then

So since the events are staggered throughout the day, we would have to plan on staying all day at Hollywood Studios then

No you can go to HS get your "tickets" attend the Royal Welcome" at 10:30 am. Depending on the time you selected for the sing a long you can either stay for a while or go somewhere else and then be back for the dessert party.

Nope!

Although in this forum value is in her eyes of the beholder, but to be absoulety not.

We did it last year when it was priced lower than this year (and before FP+ was available for the singalong), and I wouldn't do it again. You're essentially paying for reserved, but still fairly crowded, space for the processional, and reserved space and a dessert party with marginal desserts for the fireworks.

ok thanks, that's what I thought. Last summer I was just fine with the Frozen fireworks at HS & seeing Anna & Elsa at the MK. Plus we will be there in August & no way will my kids be able to stay all day in the blistering heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter