• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FROZEN STATEROOM EXPERIENCE

I ordered 3 of these for our Miami cruise (just docked today)...1 for one room and 2 for another. They turned out AWESOME! Much better than the birthday decor in my opinion. All 3 kids are wrapped in their blankets today for the trip home. They love them.

Thanks for sharing, I am so going to have too look into this if we get to cruise soon!

I don't mean to hijack the tread.. but does anyone have up-close photos of the Christmas stateroom decorations? We are going on a very merry time cruise soon and we were thinking between the Frozen decorations or the holiday ones. I'm so glad I got to see what the Frozen looks like (thanks for sharing by the way) but can't find a close up of the holiday decorations anywhere. I really wish Disney had better pictures of their in room gifts online... We have a boy and he likes Frozen, especially Olaf but not sure if the Frozen stuff would be better suited for girls..?

I went to order a second one and they no longer offer this.

Any pictures of how they decorated the room and all?

Thanks

Organising our second DCL - Eastern Carribean on The Fantasy. Does anyone know if there is something like this but Mickey and Minnie related? Would luv to surprise my girls with something similar.

Organising our second DCL - Eastern Carribean on The Fantasy. Does anyone know if there is something like this but Mickey and Minnie related? Would luv to surprise my girls with something similar.
Nautical Character Stateroom Décor Experience
Item 1219T

Walk into your fully decorated Nautical Character Stateroom decorations with a Disney Cruise Line exclusive celebration package, you know your special vacation has started. This package includes four Disney Cruise Line hanging garlands, a Disney character themed door magnet, a beautifully hanging centerpiece, a beach towel with your cruise favorites and Captain Mickey mirror cling.

$49.00USD
Tax not included
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Nautical Character Stateroom Décor Experience
Item 1219T

Walk into your fully decorated Nautical Character Stateroom decorations with a Disney Cruise Line exclusive celebration package, you know your special vacation has started. This package includes four Disney Cruise Line hanging garlands, a Disney character themed door magnet, a beautifully hanging centerpiece, a beach towel with your cruise favorites and Captain Mickey mirror cling.

$49.00USD
Tax not included
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Thank you PrincessShmoo - I didnt realise that I could view this on the website. This is what Im after - perfect.

Awwwww....I was planning to order this for our Alaska cruise in August. Hopefully they will have it offered again before then...

Aby

I'm hopeful they might come up again at some point! The throw is amazing and I use it every day

Awwwww....I was planning to order this for our Alaska cruise in August. Hopefully they will have it offered again before then...

Aby
I know! I was hoping to order 2 for our 2 girls for our August 8th Alaska cruise. Oh well, I'm sure DH won't mind not spending another $120.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter