Frozen sing along

aimes0105

Mouseketeer
I was checking the Dibb for the fast pass availability calendar and noticed that the Frozen sing along shows as closed on June 1 and 2. I know they're moving it so I'm hoping it's just because the schedule in the new location isn't finalized yet but I'm worried it will be closed to move it. We're of course missing Frozen summer fun by one week but weren't too disappointed because we'd still get the sing along, we thought. I would guess with AI closed for quite some time the new theater could easily be ready to just open the day after the current location closes, I'm hoping that isn't expecting too much?

Heard from someone whose FP opened up last night (first week of June) and it is showing CLOSED with no fp+ availability.

I'm curious about this too, since The Dibb is now showing it closed through 6/19. We're just going to miss the return of the Frozen summer stuff but I was hoping to at least catch the sing-along.

I was doing fast passes for early June tonight and it is showing as closed for refurbishment during this time.

Yes it shows as closed for the entire month of June, or what has opened for fp booking so far anyway. I can't imagine that's right now that the closed dates have extended past the first date of the rest of frozen summer fun starting. I'm thinking/hoping it's just because that location will be closed and the new listing for it in the new theater isn't loaded into the system yet. Here's hoping it's ready to open in the Hyperion theater right after it closes at Premier.

We just tried for the 2nd week and june and no luck said it was under construction...

Yes it shows as closed for the entire month of June, or what has opened for fp booking so far anyway. I can't imagine that's right now that the closed dates have extended past the first date of the rest of frozen summer fun starting. I'm thinking/hoping it's just because that location will be closed and the new listing for it in the new theater isn't loaded into the system yet. Here's hoping it's ready to open in the Hyperion theater right after it closes at Premier.

Oh please please please tell me it's not going to be closed the last week of June. No no no no.

UGH! My FP+ booking opens tonight for hte sencond week in June and I just saw this. My DD will be so bummed!

Here's my post from another thread:
It hasn't been determined when exactly the Sing Along will move to Hyperion. So, it's shown as closed until that time.

Other forums report the Sing Along will be up and running in Hyperion before the first day of FSF... when that date is determined, FPs will then become available. It's being rumored that it may be an overnight move - may close at Premiere and then open at Hyperion the next day.

Keep checking for FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter