'Frozen' shown on stateroom tv?

jetegood

Earning My Ears
Do they show 1st run Disney movies like 'Frozen' in your stateroom throughout the day?

Also, do they show the same type of 1st run movies pool side? I loved watching movies by the pool at night on Carnival with free popcorn. It was like being at the drive-in without a car.

I know they show 1st run movies in the Buena Vista theater, just curious in case I can't make it to the theater.

Will be on Disney Magic.

Thanks

As far as I know "Frozen" is still in the Buena Vista Theater and not on the stateroom TVs. They tend to show Disney classics, not first run movies at the pool during the day and sometimes at night. They still show the first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie after the Pirate Party on the Magic.

Do they show 1st run Disney movies like 'Frozen' in your stateroom throughout the day?

Also, do they show the same type of 1st run movies pool side? I loved watching movies by the pool at night on Carnival with free popcorn. It was like being at the drive-in without a car.

I know they show 1st run movies in the Buena Vista theater, just curious in case I can't make it to the theater.

Will be on Disney Magic.

Thanks

Typically the movies on the TV are the ones that have been released to DVD. Frozen (when available) was still only in the big theatres onboard our recent cruises. The movies poolside are sort of the "second" run group. Older, classic movies and a few fairly recent ones.

According to the 9/11 Dream Navigator, they are no longer showing Frozen on the 3-night Dream cruises in the Buena Vista theater.

According to the 9/11 Dream Navigator, they are no longer showing Frozen on the 3-night Dream cruises in the Buena Vista theater.

On our recent 4 night Dream Frozen was shown only on embarkation day twice (5:30 & 8:00 pm).

On our Eastern (Fantasy) cruise Frozen Sing-along (only) was shown once at 3:15 pm on the first sea day. On the Western the Frozen Sing-along (only) was scheduled for 8:00 am on the last sea day. I spoke to Ray (cruise director) and got a regular Frozen showing added.

They definitely are scaling back on the Frozen shows onboard.

It will probably pop up as an On Demand option on the new ships that have that. The old ships may get it on one of the loop channels but only time will tell.

I got off the Dream yesterday and I don't recall seeing Frozen available on demand. The movie theater was showing Guardians of the Galaxy, Maleficent, Planes: Fire & Rescue and The Hundred-Foot Journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter