Frozen Ride in Epcot

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Can it really be that all the fastpasses are gone for Frozen? I signed on exactly at 7am and they're gone. Why?:sad:

Can it really be that all the fastpasses are gone for Frozen? I signed on exactly at 7am and they're gone. Why?:sad:

Yes, it happened to me when I checked in at the 60 day mark on 8/20. Keep checking back. Some slots opened for us later in our stay when I checked a week later. As far as the Why? Think about the number of resort guests with checkin dates a ahead of yours that overlap your checkin date and stay. They're at an advantage for the early part of your trip and the longer their stays, the more competition you have.

Thank You~~ yes i realize the amt of peeps i'm in competition for LOL~~ Do you have to keep refreshing the screen or will it just pop up?

Thank You~~ yes i realize the amt of peeps i'm in competition for LOL~~ Do you have to keep refreshing the screen or will it just pop up?

You'll need to refresh, but be patient....... it may not happen or won't happen right away. I simply checked once or twice a day after I initially set ours up.

Thank you:flower3: Hopefully our Fast passes for Christmas will be a little better:scared:

I'm doing a 30 day out trip since we're offsite and I was able to get FP's for Frozen at 12:40 on Oct 2...

Why?

It's new. Many people want to try it at least once so people are choosing it over Test Track (use single rider line) and Soarin (extra theatre, shorter waits). There are just not many options in Epcot.

If your 60 day mark is a Friday, it means your arrival date is a Tuesday. A lot more people will be arriving the Saturday or Sunday before you, and they have a head start over you for that week.

Not sure how big your party is, but if it's 3 or more, try splitting it up. Instead of looking for a FP for 4 people, look for 2 - you may be able to get 2 2 person FP's with slightly different times but with lots of overlap. For example, one FP for 2 people from 11-12, and one for 2 people from 11:10 -12:10. That worked out well for my party of 5.

Not sure how big your party is, but if it's 3 or more, try splitting it up. Instead of looking for a FP for 4 people, look for 2 - you may be able to get 2 2 person FP's with slightly different times but with lots of overlap. For example, one FP for 2 people from 11-12, and one for 2 people from 11:10 -12:10. That worked out well for my party of 5.

I was just about to suggest the same thing. It's worked well for my family of 4 as well.

This happened to me too. I promise you will get one it will just take a some work. There are cancellations. I took me 5 days checking 10X a day and I snagged one.

I have one for late in the afternoon but I wanted a morning one I have never thought of this. I am going to give it a shot..

Funny, we had no problem getting FP for our August trip at the 60 day mark. They were for early afternoon both days.

It also seems like they havent released any fastpasses before 11am which decreases the total amount but makes the line move faster in the morning.

It also seems like they havent released any fastpasses before 11am which decreases the total amount but makes the line move faster in the morning.
That's intersting... it wasn't hard to get our FP for September back at the 180 day mark, but then that was for an evening arrival day and I wanted 7 pm... a happy bedtime send off for my youngest Frozen fan. we might have to check standby times in the morning we're there, since we only got 1 FP for the whole week... and dd6 is likely to want to ride again... Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter